The 5th Chapter

Hello! Mr. Hotness!

"Oh My Gosh! The nerve of you guys! I can't believe you're my friends."

Quelly is still fuming with anger as she scowled at them. R.D. smirked and said sorry for their behavior and A.B. can't help but to add: "My Quelly, don't fret too much 'cause someday you're going to regret having too much wrinkles." A second ago, Quelly was contented with R.D.'s heartfelt apology but two seconds later she scowls again and told A.B: "A.B. Seriously! I am going to slay you and bury you somewhere so deep that no one shall see your body! Arrgh!"

A.B. started running and a dark Quelly walked briskly towards him. "Kyaaah! Kuya you're back!"

Quelly stopped at her tracks and saw a guy that looks like...

"A young Wilhelm Von Dutch?" asked Quelly. Suddenly, Hellena noticed her and introduced her visitor, "Ate Quelly, I'd like you to meet my other Kuya, he's Arthur Blithe Von Dutch." He smiled at Quelly and said: "Long time, no see, Raine!"

***

At the hall, The Von Dutch family were overwhelmed to see their long-lost relative. The very handsome Wilhelm spoke: "Son, why have you returned?" Ana Lisa his wife and mother of his children, hushed him and said: "Darling, don't be like that, our son is home and he's home for good, right son?" Everyone waited for Arthur's answer.

"Sorry, Mother, Father and my dear siblings, but I didn't return because of you but rather, see and confirm that my Raine is here." Again, everyone waited but this time, they looked at Quelly.

"What? 'my Raine' who's that?" denies Quelly.

Arthur smiled and sighed, "It's still not me is it?" Anelize Hellena being the outspoken one, bravely asked: "Kuya Arthur and Ate Quelly, how did you two meet? Come on tell us, please..."

Quelly just rolled her eyes at them, Arthur started.

"It was a long time ago, I was 20 years old then and I was strolling within a park. That was when I saw her." He pointed at Quelly. "She was lying down on the side walk and she seemed lost."

"I approached her and asked if she's ok, she answered me, "Go away, I don't talk to Gerald Anderson look-alikes."

"Gerald Anderson, but son, you don't..." Ana Lisa didn't have the chance to finish what she was about to say, because, her son cut her off.

"Yes, Ma, I don't look like that "Artista" but at that time I really wanted to change myself." He told everyone that he dyed his hair jet-black and used black contact lenses. "Ahhh... Quelly you didn't tell us that you met a handsome dude like him." R.D. pouted.

"Well, I didn't know that I'll be seeing him again, 3 years later, if I knew I still won't tell you 'cause he's someone unimportant." She scowled and can't help but walk out from the hall.

"Unimportant person, huh? What did you do, Kuya Arthur?" asked Anelize Hellena.

"Yeah... we broke up and I think she's still bitter about it." Everyone gasped.

"Arthur, you were a couple?" asked William Lawrence. By the way, William Lawrence is the younger twin of Arthur Blithe. "Nah.. we weren't like that, more like M.U." He resumed telling their past and everyone couldn't believe what he told them.

"Kuya Arthur, why did you break her that way?" questioned Renz, the older twin of Anelize.

"Well... Renz, I knew that meeting her was fate but being with her is just plain stupid if I did."

The young siblings made a confused expression but didn't ask more questions.

"Come on, Kids! Time for your presents from our long cruise!" announced their mother, Ana Lisa.

"Mrs. Von Dutch, do we have presents too?" asked A.B.

R.D. nudged him and said her apologies to the Madam.

"Umm... Dimitri can you take us to your Mistress' room?" asked R.D.

"Of course, I'll take my leave Sir, Madam." He bowed to the Von Dutchs and led Quelly's bffs to her room.

Next Chapter:

"Meeting the Nice Guy!"

See you again everyone! Byee!