For a Prank... (Taco x Blocky) (Humanized) Part 1

Blocky POV

*Click

"Hey guys! Welcome back to Blocky's Funny Doings International, or BFDI! In today's episode, were going to be pranking Taco, the gal over there! Let's go!"

*Click

"Ok... Now I need to think of a prank... Oh! How about I douse her in water! Haha!"

I went over to Flower's Random Stuff, and bought a water bucket and some rope. To bad I couldn't do a infinite death hack, We didn't have a Taco Recovery Center. 

"Oh! There you are!" Said Flower in her shrill voice as I approached. "Taco was just looking for you!"

"Oh, really?" I responded, confused. "Why?"

"Um, she bought a box of chocolates and left, asking where you were."

I turned redder, (which I didn't think was possible.)

Flower noticed me and smirked. "Ahh... Young love.." She remarked.

I turned even redder. "Flower, you're younger than me!"

She shrugged. "Whatevs. Pay up."

I handed over a Markerus and 2 Announceraus, and walked away.

"I wonder what she's up to..."

Taco POV

"FLOWEEEERR!!!"

I ran in the store after Blocky left, my face redder then then flag of China.

"Blocky isn't dumb, Flower! He obviously knows I... I-"

"Like him?" Finished Flower, crossing her arms.

I scratched my hair, which was what I did when I was nervous. "God... No.."

Flower shrugged. "While you're at it, you might as well confess."

I put my hands in my hoodie. "I was gonna confess during the FoursDance..."

FoursDance was a party that Four through every April 4rth at 4:44AM to 4:44PM that Four threw to 'honor Four.' 

(In everyone's opinion, it was Twosday on crack.)

Flower walked into the back. "Make your lazy self useful and help me out in the back."

So we went in the back and started cleaning up the back.

Yawn...

2 hours later, we I left and went to bed. The next day, at exactly 4:41AM, Four woke me up.

"ITS FOURSDANCE!"

Ok so basically this is a 2 shot so lmao and fake title

bye

-IzekStuff