Fairy tail high Part 20

Lucy was sitting on a coach with Levy sipping tea. So the boys are going away huh. Levy looked down. But this is all to sudden. She kept looking at her reflection in her tea. Lucy nodded. I agree, I went to see them but it looks like their busy packing. Levy looked at her. Really? I thought i saw some boys hanging around. Lucy paused for a minute. Well... most of them are, I know dorm nine is. Levy looked back down. Yeah I went to see Gajeel, but he just told me to leave straight away, he didn't even look pleased to see me. Lucy looked surprised. What? Really? Levy nodded. Well Natsu and Happy didn't like the idea of going away at all. Maybe I'll go check on them.

Lucy was walking down the hall, She saw people, packing, fighting and sulking. Lucy went to the door of dorm nine. (The sign was still there) Lucy walked back to her dorm sulking. Wendy was reading a book ignoring the world, Carla was holding her head. Juvia was still crying in the same corner and Erza didn't even notice Lucy come in. "There's no light in this world at all any more". Lucy walked around the school looking for some happiness but it was always emptiness. It became dark very fast And every one went to bed. Lucy couldn't sleep. (Neither could anybody) She was in her bed trying to sleep but she couldn't, instead she starting wondering what it would be like when the boys go away. It would be horrible. Nothing to do. It would be quiet at lest. But that's not the point. Lucy sat up. She looked to her side to see Carla was doing the same.

Cant sleep?! Lucy was not tired at all. Carla got a jump then looked at Lucy. Lucy giggled. Sorry to scare you there. She was still giggling. Carla relaxed and smiled. So what are you doing up this late? Lucy looked at her. The same as you, Can't sleep. Carla just looked at her. Hey Carla, what are you gonna do without Happy? Carla looked surprised. What do you mean by that Lucy? Well you know what I mean, You spend a lot of time with Happy, You don't really hang out with others but Wendy. Carla nods. I... don't know. She looked empty. Lucy pitied her. I'm guessing not much. Carla got annoyed. What Do You Mean?!? Lucy giggled. nothing She contained giggled. Carla softened. We might want to get some sleep Carla nodded. Goodnight.