My third year

I sighed as Cedric looked over at me as we were standing in front of Dumbledore. "Everything is here already, I'm glad you got to join us considering your families complications" I smiled. "Thank you for letting me come and stay" the old man looked up. "You only came here once before. Are you familiar with the spells and such?" I nodded while picking at my nails.

"I've practiced many spells in my time away. I'm sure I can catch up to the other students in no time" Dumbledore then stood up. "You should be on your way, it's lovely to have you here" he smiled as we then shook hands. Then Cedric was more then happy to show me to my bed.

I remember being sorted into Hufflepuff when I first came to school here but then my father started causing trouble and my mother pulled me straight out of classes.

"I'm sure you know your way around but I'd be happy to help you look around" Cedric looked at the door to our room. I bowed a bit as I wasn't that great with conversations. "I'm fine thank you." He smiled. "I'll see you later tonight" and with that he left and I walked out soon after him, going to the great hall as I didn't eat anything on the train ride here.

I soon got to the great hall and I guess I got quick attention as I was then stopped by a scrawny boy with white blonde hair, and two sort of chubby guys. "Look what we got here" the one on the left with sort of curly hair who was a little bigger then the other stepped forward. Then the other one.

"Knock it off." The white haired one held out his hand. "Draco Lucius Malfoy. You are?" I grabbed his hand as I kind of laughed at my own name "Cinnamon Tom Lestrange" Draco snickered at my name but then I saw his face drop a bit when he heard my last name. "Would you like to be friends?" He asked and I nodded. "It would be a pleasure" I remember my mother saying something about the Malfoy family. I just don't remember.

{LATER TO LESSON WITH THE HIPPOGRIFFE}

I stared in awe as I saw the hippogriffe. "Oooo" I heard Draco and the others teasing a boy with glasses. HARRY BLOODY POTTER?! WOW!

Then a girl pulled him away from the chaos while snarling at him. Draco laughed a bit as I looked behind me seeing an apple tree. "Hey Draco." I whisper yelled as I tossed him an apple which he caught right away.

I was given a smirk as he bit the apple while looking away.

"Now who would like to come say hello?" Everyone immediately stepped back as Harry was dumbfounded to be the only one standing up front.
"Well done Harry well done" Hagrid has his head turned for a moment! Poor Harry. I guess Draco saw my face since he slightly nudged me. Looking at him, he gave me a snarl like I shouldn't be sympathizing with him. I quickly pressed my lips together and grunted a bit while looking back at the show.

Harry got close enough to the Hippogriff to get on it. Quickly Buckbeak took off without warning, taking the boy with him.

I gasped and watched in awe as it quickly flew away. A smile slightly plastered my face.

Then as quickly as the winged creature took off it landed right in front of us. Harry got off of it as everyone clapped. But Draco got quickly pissed as he pushed everyone out of the way. "You're not dangerous are you!" He hissed before he quickly staggered and everyone screamed. The hippogriffe took one swing at my friend and he was on the ground.

I couldn't see any of his friends.

I ran up to him as our teacher got the creature to settle down. "It's killed me! It's killed me!" Draco screamed while swinging his body side to side while holding his arm.

"Move!" The teacher then picked him up. "Class dismissed!"