My third year part 3

DRACOS POV

"Hey Draco wanna go outside? It's perfect weather to have a snow day" Cinnamon asked me as he was dressed all warm and cozy. "Hm. I don't feel like craming in a bunch of useless information so yeah" I smirked before getting up from my bed. "How did you get the password?" Crabbe crossed his arms "ambition is a really easy password to pick up" the black haired boy smiled a bit.

I threw on my coat and hat on as the other fallowed suit. I saw Goyle and Crabbe look at each other, I knew it. It's their let's cause some trouble. I smirked "let's go, can't stand another minute in this place" then we were all outside throwing snow at each other. But heard Harrys stupid friends.
"Hey look it's a mud-blood" I walked up to Hermione and Ron. "Shut it Malfoy" Weasley spat at me "boys I think we should teach weasel bee to respect his superiors" i said while adjusting my coat. The mudblood laughed a bit "I hope you don't mean yourself" which practically sent me "how dare you talk to me." Looking her up and down "filthy little mud blood"  but then I was hit by a snowball.

This caught Cinnamons attention. "Who-" my friend was cut off with a snowball to the face. "Who threw that?!" I yelled before being pulled by both of my feet, falling onto my back and being dragged. 

I practically squealed as I was dragged a far distance before whatever let me go and I staggered to my feet then ran away. Pushing Goyle and Crabbe out of the way as Cinnamon fallowed close behind me.

When we got back to my dorm we all complained about potters friends.

Cinnamons pov

Why do they have such a thing against those guys... is Draco being bullied? By Harry Potter? That must be it. I felt my face where the snowball hit me. I hissed as I realized it was bruised a bit.

The snowball had ice in it.

Draco noticed my bruise "come here. I know a spell professor Snape taught me" he pulled out his wand and waved me over. Sitting on the bed he waved his want over my face as I felt the pain subside. "I'll get potter back for this. Humiliating us!" Draco said as I touched my cheek.

I smiled as my friend ranted to the others, feeling my face heating up a bit. Looking out of the window I noticed it was getting late, if one of the professors caught me I'd get points taken away from my house. "I'll need to get going. Farewell!" I yelled as I ran out.

{A few months later}

"Mom I'm sorry I haven't written to you in a while. I've recently have been worried about your well being but the owls aren't allowed to deliver far places. But I would love to spend time with you this next year. I've met Draco Malfoy and he's a sweet boy from what I can tell. I'll see you when I return from hogwarts. Love Cinnamon." Bellatrix smiled as she jumped around.

"Your son wrote to you?" Lucius asked while sitting down at his dining table as Bellatrix was across it. "Oh he's wanted nothing to do with me ever since he was a child" The woman pouted a bit while sitting down while laying her head as well "he's not your son truly. Just a body that carrys a dead family members soul" Bellatrix sat up and screamed "what are you getting at? Hurt the darling?! He is not my son but he shares the same blood as me."

Madam got up and ran out of the room throwing down a statue.

{Back at hogwarts}

I was writing in my diary. I know it's not the idea way for a man to deal with his feelings but It helps me keep my thoughts straight for the most part. My mother always kept a secret that baffled me. She's tried explaining plenty of times but it never made a speck of sense.

My birthright-

"Draco?" My friends bumped into me as Draco was holding his face. Dropping my book "What's happened?" I asked "the mudblood punched Draco!" Crabbe yelled "What?" Draco uncovered his face to show a forming bruise along with a bloody nose. He was shaking harshly.

"Let's get you to the infirmary" I grabbed his arm completely forgetting my diary and ran to the infirmary with him.

Leaving Goyle and Crabbe behind.

"What's this?" Goyle picked up a book, opening it. "Holy it's a diary!" Crabbe yelled. "It's that morons."