•3

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Wait, so you two are vampires?" Elena looks at Asteria and Achilles with confusion, who both nod at the girl in sync. Achilles shows his vampire features before speaking up, proving it to the girl.

"Guilty as charged. Look, we're new to it. Our mother is a witch, our coven shunned us and we moved away, given they wanted to kill us." Achilles tells the girl, who soaks up every single word. Stefan probably told her the same thing, given they have done this before.

"Why would they want to kill you?"

"Witches don't like vampires, ruins the balance of nature or something. Anyways, Stefan here found us before he moved back, which is why we moved here too and why he and Damon knew." Asteria speaks up before Achilles can, not wanting Achilles to get annoyed while explaining. He hates hiding most of his powers.

"If Stefan trusts you, I do. Achilles and Asteria, would you two like to come in?" Elena grins and hugs back Asteria as soon as the girl squals and pulls her in a hug once she gets inside, sticking her tongue out at Stefan and Damon for being inside their house before they are. Damon rolls his eyes while Achilles casually walks in.

"Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?" Elena smiles at him, causing Asteria to chuckle as she watches Damon get annoyed he can't get into his own house.

"I would love to. Thank you." With that Stefan steps inside. Asteria gets bored of standing still and starts to walk towards the living room, while making sure she hears the conversation.

"What are we, 12?"

"One of us is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?"

"No."

"Seriously, Damon. My way. You promised. I call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" Asteria gets bored after that, knowing Damon will give in either way. He doesn't have much of a choice after all. It made Achilles annoyed he had to go as a vampire instead of a witch, but he did love surprising people so it didn't make him that annoyed at it.

It would also give him a cover for drinking blood after all.

Before they know it the twins get called over to go to school, causing Asteria to happily pull Achilles with her towards the front door, excited at the idea of going to school today.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Elena shows Stefan a flyer for the dance, who instantly shakes his head no with a look. Elena on the other hand shows the flyer to Bonnie and Asteria who both nod, grinning. Even though Asteria looks a bit happier than Bonnie about it, even though she hated the '60s.

"Hello, class. What are we learning today?" Alaric asks, making the twins instantly look at each other, something is up with Alaric, he would never ask his students what they would be learning. Stefan narrows his eyes at the two twins, who just shrug back at him.

"With the decade dance, we've been covering the '60s all week."

"Right. The '60s." Alaric responds to the student who spoke up. Achilles gives Asteria a look, who completely ignores it and opens her mouth to speak.

"Even though they were horrible and boring." Alaric's eyes shortly land on Asteria, and then on Achilles. Klaus instantly knew that would make his plan harder, especially since nobody of his little followers told him they were here in the first place. His eyes land on Elena to which Asteria narrows her eyes at him and he turns back to 'teaching'.

"The... The '60s, I wish there was something good I could say about the '60s, but... Mrs. Doukas is right. They kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. What else was there? The Cuban missle thing, the... We walked on the moon. There was Watergate."

"Watergate was the '70s, Ric." Elena interrupts him, causing him to look at her.

"I mean, Mr. Saltzman."

"Right. It kind of mushes together up there, the '60s, '70s. Thank you, Elena." Klaus could tell by the way the twins were focusing on his movements it wouldn't take long for them to figure it out, so he instantly started talking about some '60s stuff he knew they wouldn't suspect that they thought he didn't know. Given they didn't talk during the '60s and Asteria ranted about how much she hated them in the '70s.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Asteria watches all the cute couples asking each other to the dance, feeling lonely. Especially when she sees her own twin get a date to the dance.

"You look sad. I don't like it when you look sad, most times that means you kill someone, or Achilles does. Who hurt you?" Asteria sighs and her eyes fly at the happy couples, Stefan following her eyesight instantly before sitting down next to her, given she was supposed to be blowing up balloons on Caroline's orders, which she is done with due to her powers.

"I take it you don't want to compel anyone?" She nods her head and Stefan nods, understanding why. Asteria had always loved love, and being a hopeless romantic and all was what she was extremely known for. Sadly for her, she also had more suitors die due to not turning them or them being cheaters or dying before being making it official, that and an extremely jealous ex-boyfriend.

"Don't worry, I have noticed half the boys stare at you as you pass. Someone will at least ask you." Stefan tells the girl who hopelessly watches as a happy couple walks by, wondering why that couldn't be her with someone. All she wanted was to be in love with the right person, and yet she never seemed to find them. It didn't help the case she was blocking her soulmate out and had refused to see him for nearly a hundred years.

It upset her greatly, but in her mind it was the right thing to do until she felt better about what happened.

"Asteria, you look pretty today." A jock, Cooper, tells her, holding the rose behind his back. Stefan grins, since he overheard his friends hype him up for days now. The boy didn't even need to be compelled to ask her out, even though nobody never really had to.

"He's flirting with you, walk away." Asteria scoffs as her soulmates voice fills her mind and ignores him, not wanting to hear anything from him. He has been doing this a lot lately and it annoyed Asteria a lot. She didn't want to talk to him, and he should've understood that by now.

"Hi, Cooper. Thank you, you look handsome today. Need any help with the banners? I am done with the balloons." Asteria gives him a smile, a kind of smile Stefan has only seen many times when Asteria find someone she could care about upon meeting the first time, friends or family wise. He knew that Caroline probably already knew all about Cooper Scott already.

"Oh, no need. I just came to ask you to the dance with me." Cooper holds out the rose, clearly nervous for her answer. It tells Asteria straight away he wasn't compelled by the way he was standing, causing a bright smile to grow on her face before standing up excitedly.

"Don't you dare." She ignores him again and opens her mouth to respond to Cooper, ready to annoy her soulmate even more just for the fun of it.

"Of course! I would be honored. Thank you, the rose is beautiful." Cooper smiles as she accepts the rose, hearing his friends cheer a few feet away as she kisses his cheek before walking off.

"Make sure she has fun. I can see you like her." With that Stefan disappears behind his best friend.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───