•4

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Asteria happily walks up to her friends, while her arm is linked with Cooper's arm. She wore her '60s prom dress, not that anybody would know. She kept all her prom dresses for school dances like these, which her mother found funny since she and Achilles also both kept things from every decade.

"Care! You look amazing!" Asteria unlinks her arm from Cooper as she hugs Caroline quickly once close enough, who laughs at the girl. Cooper awkwardly smiles at Matt, not sure how to feel about the situation. He never hung out with this group of people after all.

"Have you seen yourself? Your grandmother's prom dress!" Asteria happily nods as she links her arm with Cooper's again, who smiles sweetly at the girl on his arm. Caroline could tell the boy was in love with her new found best friend, especially given that she knows fully about her secret containing her powers and Achilles.

She walked in on Asteria using her telekenesis and Asteria was very happily to tell everything and tell someone besides Stefan and Damon the truth. Caroline promised to never tell anyone unless Asteria, Achilles, or their mother were in danger like the Salvatore brothers had promised over a hundred years ago.

"Wanna go dance?" Cooper asks and Asteria happily smiles, before saying a quick bye to her friends and they go inside to dance, which they do all night, something her soulmate wasn't happy with, he was extremely jealous but she easily tuned him out. Klaus knew from that he could not kill the boy, given he would never hurt Asteria's happiness unless it was a last resort, even if Cooper was only going to be a friend in her eyes.

Given that Cooper was human and he had no clue of her immortality from what Klaus knew, the boy wasn't a threat for any of the plans he had in mind anyways.

Cooper had somehow managed to be able to distract Asteria's attention from the fact Klaus might attack tonight, which she was very happy for. She doesn't want anything to happen tonight, given the last decade dance vampires apparently attacked Elena.

She had found out that when Elijah didn't show up to dinner a while ago he was daggered inside the Salvatore basement, which broke her heart. Yet, she couldn't let it show and Achilles had to feel his sisters pain through the twin bond. He hated it and had many times told Stefan his sister was in pain, yet Damon refused to let the Original go.

Especially since Damon had no idea how close the two were and just assumed Asteria felt bad for him.

"I meant what I said when I picked you up at your house, Asteria. I do want to take you out and that you look very beautiful tonight." Asteria blushes as the words fall Cooper's lips, a smile gracing her features.

"Do not dare go on a date with him, darling." Another time she ignored her soulmate, something Achilles had snickered at a few feet away since Asteria accidently let him inside her mind and could tell she was annoyed.

"I'd love to go out with you, Cooper. You look very handsome yourself, or did I forget to tell you that?" Cooper laughs, causing Asteria to laugh before hiding a grin, she had succesfully annoyed her soulmate after all. Asteria looks around, confused as she doesn't see any of her friends, nor Achilles.

"I am going to the bathroom, I will be back in a few. Get us a drink?" Cooper smiles at the girl and nods. She kisses his cheek before blending into the crowd and going out into the hallway, quickly seeing Alaric, Bonnie and Elena. She stays hidden from Klaus and her friends, listening to the conversation.

"What's going on?" Bonnie asks Alaric, standing in front of Elena protectively. Asteria frowns at this, the dots connecting in her head. Of course, how did she not know? His stupid favorite trick!

"Asteria, get out of there, NOW." Is all she could hear from her soulmate before mentally scoffing back at him and tuning him out, no longer hearing him as she gets ready for whatever is about to go down.

"Okay, I'll give you a hint. I am not Alaric." Asteria can feel the dots connect in Elena's head, especially when she breathes out Klaus' name in shock.

"Surprise."

"No, it's not possible."

"Just relax, Elena. I'm not here to hurt you. You're not on my hitlist tonight. But you are." Asteria doesn't even need to guess to know he is looking at Bonnie, to which she steps out and reveals herself, especially by standing in front of Bonnie as quick as she can.

"Am I not on your hitlist? It is kind of sad, really." Asteria clicks her tongue, causing Klaus to let out a chuckle at the words, knowing he won't be able to do much with Asteria around, given how protective and powerful she is. Asteria could feel her soulmate trying to scream at her, trying to get her out of there. He knew she could take him, but didn't want her hurt in any possible way.

"Asteria Doukas. I was wondering when you were going to show up. It was really easy to make Achilles protect that Jeremy kid." Asteria hisses with her vampire features at Klaus' words, making him known that he is on thin ice bringing up her brother and friends. Yet, as always Klaus didn't care.

Asteria's vampire features disappear as soon as they came when Klaus runs at them but Bonnie throws him against the lockers.

"Now, did I mention that I know a witch? You're gonna have to hit me a lot harder than that." With that he runs at her again, yet gets thrown into the glass trophy vitrine. Asteria raises her eyebrows, impressed at the amount of power Bonnie got from the witches. It made her glad to not be in Klaus his place.

Asteria zones out of all the talking, only following Elena as Damon told her to go look Stefan while her eyes catch up on what Bonnie is saying, the words clicking in her head.

"He's trying to kill me." Asteria doesn't waste a second after that to find Achilles, telling him everything that just happened in his mind before even reaching him. Yet all Achilles does is say they can't really blow their cover, to which she sighs.

"Achilles, We cannot just let her get herself killed. I can't lose a friend. Please." Achilles shakes his head at her words, not wanting Klaus to accidently hurt his sister, even though that was practically impossible.

"He won't hurt me, he knows better than that. Now let me throw him against a wall." Asteria snaps at her twin, both of them hearing Cooper's voice in the crowd of people talking to his friends. Cooper was wondering why Asteria was taking so long.

"Blend in, protect Caroline, dance with your date. You are going to have fun tonight and if I am hurt you can speed in and throw him against a wall, okay?" Asteria huffs, knowing Klaus wouldn't dare lay a finger on Achilles if he wants to live.

"Fine." With that the blonde walks into the gym, a smile tugging at her lips when she sees Cooper waving her over, holding up a drink to her. She is with him in less then a few seconds, practically pushing past everyone to only trip and land in his arms, making them both crimson red on their cheeks, yet for Asteria it is out of embarresment.

"Oh for gods sake." Asteria has to hold in her snickers at her soulmates words.

"Sorry, I'm clumsy sometimes."

"Don't worry, they did it on purpose." Asteria laughs at Cooper's joke as he helps her stand and hands her the drink, his arm going around her waist, holding her close. Asteria lets him, given it needs to look like a real school dance date.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───