-Chap. 1 The proposal!-

"Oh my god guys it's happening!" Wilbur shouts throughout the Delta Nu house.
"What? What's happening Wilbur?!" Jack says was he slides down the staircase railing.
"Ninja and George. I think Ninja's proposing tonight!" Wilbur claps excitedly
"Holy shit really?" Tommy says as he runs in from the kitchen.
"This is a really big moment everyone!" Wilbur says as everyone surrounds him impatiently waiting for more news.
"We have to do our initiation! Get your candles! And lose the gum Tubbo we cannot be unprofessional!" Wilbur says and everyone gets in line.
"They were, like, meant to be together. I'm so happy it's happening!" Ranboo says as they take a candle from Wilbur.
"True that." Tommy adds

~ commence initiation song from musical~

"Daughter of Delta Nu, soon to be fiancé, now that a man chose you, your life begins today. Make him a happy home, waste not his hard earned wage, and so he does not roam, strive not to look your age. Still in your hour of need, let it be understood no man can supersede our sacred bond of sisterhoooooooood"
(I am so sorry if you haven't seen the musical but is was 100% necessary)

"Wait guys George isn't here-" Wilbur says turning to everyone
"WHAT" they all say in unison. Chaos erupts as they try to figure out where George could possibly have gone.
"Wait wait, CAT! Where is George?" Tommy asks the cat that has been laying on the couch for this entire scene.
"Meowwwww"
"He doesn't have an engagement outfit???"
"Meooow"
"He is totally freaking out?"
"Meeeow"
"HE'S TRAPPED IN THE OLD VALLEY MILL?"
"Meow"
"Oh whoops sorry. THE OLD VALLEY MALL?"
Tommy finishes
"WHAT" everyone once again erupts in chaos as they file out the door to the mall.
"GUYS don't take the freeway!" Wilbur advised
"Hey wait for me!" Freddy says as he slides down the stripper pole conveniently placed from the upstairs to the living room.
(I just realized how weird this must sound for anyone who hasn't watched the musical. Go watch it now or no cookies for you👹)

~time skip they find George at the mall~

"Well, it's almost there but this outfit needs to seal the deal. I mean what if I throw off the entire night and he doesn't kneel and propose. I can't make it look like I'm waiting for it!" George says as he tries on another outfit.
"There he is!" Wilbur exclaims as George steps out of the changing room to put back a blazer.
"Oh my god you guys. It's actually happening. I've been waiting for this for so long and I'm so excited! But I just can't figure out what to wear." George says with a frown.
"Don't worry you've got this. I have never seen someone with better style than you!" Tommy says in hopes to lift George's spirits.
"Oh this is just too easy." The store clerk says
"Oh hello there, I see you are trying to find something to fit a proposal. Have you seen this amazing grey suit? It's perfect for your stature." She says with an awkwardly enthusiastic smile.
"Um does it have 3 inch shoulder pads and some pleated pants?" George asked even thought he can clearly see it does not.
"Of course" the clerk answers ignorantly.
"Well I can clearly see that is does not. And this suit is from last year." Pointing at the embroidered date on the cuff. The clerk smiles with her eye wide.
"Lady I may be in love but I'm not stupid. And I've got eyes too." George says blatantly. In the background Tommy and everyone are snickering to themselves.
"Oh my god, George Davidson our mistake. She just hasn't been well." The store manager says as she rushes over.
"We promise that our most frequent customer will never have to undergo such embarrassing circumstances again. Here try this. The newest from Milan." She says handing him the most beautiful royal blue suit George has ever seen.
George hops back into the dressing room. When comes out he is all smiles.
"This one's perfect! And it's just my size. Oh I can't wait!" George says as he runs to everyone. They all walk home talking about how amazing tonight is going to be.

Now all that's left to do is wait for Ninja.

(This is for funzies so no hate. Also this story is heavily based on the MUSICAL Legally Blonde. I highly suggest watching it to fully understand. Each chapter will be based on each song as well. Thank you!! Bye theater kids)