(Chapter 2)

Butter POV:

He kicked me. I can't believe I'm taller then him and I'm getting bullied. This stupid piece of shit. Yeah I may be innocent and cute, but who the fuck does this son of a bitch thinks he is? Does he truly know how strong I fucking am? I got up, wiping the blood of my mouth.

"The fuck you think you are?" I say.

"Oh please you think you're toug-"

Before he could finish I grabbed him by his stupid collar and upper cut him in the jaw. He yelped.

"A-ah! Shit.. That hurt.. Like hell.. "
I decided to throw him and not cause a scene. After all, I don't wanna get grounded.. I spat on him and walked away. Piece of shit.. Fuckin prostitute.

Kenny POV:

"Hm, pretty strong.. And hot too.. This is gonna be fun, especially because I'm pretty sure I saw him blush a crimson red when he looked up at me.. I feel hot.. God damn.. " I smirked.

Butters POV:

I was walking to m next class, when I saw.. What was his name again? Right! It was Kyle. I started walking towards Kyle.

"Hiya feller! Do you happen to know where my next class is?" I asked.

He turned around.

"No-" he seemed concerned?

I think he noticed my injury.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I fuckin knew it.

"Yes. Now please excuse me feller I need to find my next class!"

"Alright.. If you say so.. "

I smiled before continuing walking. Today has been a crazy day.

After school

I decided to go behind the school so I didn't have to go home. I was too scared of what could happen. But if I don't go home, eventually I will and I'll get  the beating of a life time..  My thoughts were broken when I heard the crunch of shoes on the snow. I tried to hurry and get away but face planted into the snow I got up and guess who it was? Yep! It was the one and only, Kenny. The teen in the orange parka.

"What do you want.. " I said, hoping he would leave me alone.

"I have a question. Why did your face become crimson red back there? And uh, also, sorry for the thing I did.. Hope we can be friends. I guess." He said.

"Uh, sure feller. I guess we could be friends! And uh, it's because I was embarrassed."

"Mhm, sure." He said.

I blushed slightly. Thankfully, he didn't notice.

As I was walking home, I was scared of what my father was gonna do to me. There he was. In the front yard. I swallowed.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU SON OF A BITCH?!"

"I-I w-was-"

"LIKE I WOULD BELIEVE THAT STUPID SHIT."

no no no nonononono..

"FATHER WAI-"

SHATTER!

THUD.

I woke up in the hospital, glass shards that made scars all over my body. I already knew it was because of my dad. Turns out Kenny was following me the entire time and I never noticed. Well great, now he knows what my father does to me.

"Mmng... K-Kenny?!" I said.

"Uh.. Hey Butters. I uh, found you on the snow, passed out.?"

Like I'll believe that shit.

"O-oh.. Well, feller I appreciate you taking me to the hospita-
Cough cough l.. "

I saw Kenny blush a rosey red.

"Mhm.. Whatever.. "

Kenny said as he took his Hoody off. Wow. He looked.. Handsome.. Those beautiful, blue, ocean eyes.. That messy golden blonde hair.. Those lips.. Wait, what am I thinking?! I don't like him.. Do I..? ... WAIT ARE MY CUTS SHOWING?! I panicked and look at my arm. Oh, thank god.. I still have my jacket on..

"Well, uh.. I should get going now feller.. " I said.

"... "

"Kenny?" I said looking over.

"KENNY!!"

(lol get cliffhanged hehe)

648 words

Saturday, May 13th