Date!

(Still in Nick and Charlie but a bit different. My twist on it, they're just one year older. Nick's In year 12, and Charlie's in year 11. Also I would like to thank @MelodyNotie_stories for helping me some!)

Charlie's POV: 

Nick has just asked me on another date! I said yes of course. I mean how I could I say no!

I need to start getting ready, so I start by taking a shower. After I am done with that I brush my teeth then pick out my outfit. 

I am wearing tan khakis with a white under shirt, and a nice sweater vest on top! I hope Nick likes it. I hear a knock on the door I and I know Immediately who it is.

"Coming!!" I shout as I hurry up and tie my converse. 

I make my way to the door and open it. 

As soon as I opened the door Nick gave me a big hug and asked if I was ready to go. I said yes and we left. 

We we're on our way to where ever the wonderful place Nick was taking me to.

"You look really nice Char." I said

"Thank you, you look really good too Nick." I say lovingly. 

"I feel a bit under dressed," Nick chuckles.

 "I only put on some sweatpants and a T-shirt." Nick says.

"No worries you look great as always." I say, this make Nick blush a little. I giggle at him blushing and he notices me giggling.

"What?" He asks giggling  too. 

"Your blushing!" I tease.

 "Well yeah! My very cute boyfriend just gave me a compliment, what else am I supposed to?" We fill the car with laughter.

Nick's POV:

Charlie Spring wow he is so cute and so perfect, he is the one for me! I can't believe he is mine, all mine.

When me and Charlie got to the surprise place I was taking him Charlie's reaction was, 

"THE BOWLING ALLEY! WE HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN FOREVER! NICK!" I replied with 

"I know! I figured it was about time we came back around here!", Charlie squealed with excitement.

"Thank you some much Nick!" 

"Anything for you." Nick stared at Charlie for a moment before Charlie exploded with more excitement, 

"C'mon Nick! Let's go inside!" And the iconic, "Ill race you there?" Nick teased.

"You know how this turns out every time, but  you're on!" Charlie says. 

They both hurried out of the car and ran to the building. Nick running his fastest, but Charlie still in front dusting him.

Charlie's POV:

"I win!!" I announce. "Oh well look at that, what a surprise." Nick says with a grin on his face. 

I lean in for a kiss and Nick sarcastically pulls away.

 I scoff in shock "Wow," I say, "The audacity!" We bother giggle. 

Nick goes in this time (for real) and I kiss him back. We got our shoes and alley, and started playing. 

My name is Char, and Nick's is Nicky, he said its what his mum calls him. We started playing and immediately, Nick got a strike. 

"What!?" I exclaimed. 

"What?" Nick asked with question on his face.

"How- Wha-, you're cheating, you have to be!" Charlie stutters. 

Nick laughs. "No, no i'm not! I am just better then you." Nick gives a sly smile. 

Nick ends up beating me, again. "Ugh. One day, I demand a rematch!" I let out in sarcastic frustration. Nick laughs. 

"Want to get slushies?" Nick asks.

I gasp "Just like old times! Heck yeah!" I exclaim.

 The both giggle while on there way to get slushies. Nick gets a blue one (blue raspberry) and I get red (cherry). We hurry up and drink our slushies and get in the car to go home. 

"Its been a great day thank you some much for everything, Nick." I thank Nick.

"Your welcome." Nick say bashful. We kiss one more time before we get in the car.

Nick's POV: we drive around the beautiful city at night. It was so peaceful, and the best part was I had one of my most favorite people right next to me. Today was a good day.

We arrived at Charlie house when I walked him to the door and said goodbye, but Charlie didn't settle for that. 

"Nooo," Charlie whines, "Please stay with me, stay with me." I couldn't say no to him. 

"Fine, I'll just have to ask my mum first," I say restlessly

"Okay!" Charlie says exited. 

I text my mum.

      ________________________________________________________________

                                                                                Mum💞 

Nick : Hey mum, i'm going to be staying at Charlie's tonight if that's fine with you?

Mum: Yes that is fine with me! 

Mum: Love you, have a goodnight💓!

Nick : Okay love you, have a goodnight too.💓

________________________________________________________________

I tell Charlie that I am aloud to stay over, and we head up stairs for bed. Once we get in Charlie's room he plops on the bed.

  "You look cute when your tired." I say, and charlie begins to blush.

"Look who's blushing now?" I say jokingly. 

"Oh shut up," Charlie says giggling. 

Nick takes off his shirt and lays behind Charlie spooning him. They snuggle together and Nick gently caresses Charlie's arm. 

Nick stays awake till Charlie falls asleep. Once Charlie is sleeping, Nick peaceful drifts off. Goodnight.

(Hey this my first story so sorry if you didn't enjoy this but feel free to give me suggestions for stories or just on my writing in general. Thank you! Dont forget to vote💖)