"SORRY!"

(A Charlie story. I am starting off were we left off.)

Charlies POV: I woke up to Nick cuddling me from behind. I slowly and gently turned around and tried not wake him up. But I failed.

He woke up and batted his beautiful hazel brown eyes at me and said, "Good morning, beautiful." 

This left my blushing a little, "Good morning, handsome." I replied sleepily. 

We cuddled for a little bit longer and then we finally got up. 

I was down stairs and Nick was upstairs finishing getting ready. And I was making breakfast, breakfast was: Eggs, buttered toast, and orange juice. When I finished making breakfast I hollered up to Nick that it was done. He didn't answer.

So I went up stairs and and looked in my room he wasn't there. I got to the bathroom and opened the door and there I saw, a blush stained, topless and bottomless, Nick.

I immediately closed the door. "SORRY!" I say. I feel my cheeks heat up with embarrassment.

"it's okay, Charlie!" Nicks giggles back.

I go downstairs eat my breakfast and watch tv in the living room until Nicks comes out of the bathroom. When Nick comes downstairs, I walk over to him and apologize again.

"Nick I am so so so sorry, I didn't mean to walk in on you I was just worried and didn't know where you were." I blush a little in embarrassment.

"Charlie, its fine, I swear!!" Nick chuckled.

"I just feel so bad I didn't mean to-" 

"What?" Nick smirked. "Did you not like what saw or something?" He teased.

"Um, I-I." I stutter feeling flustered.

Nick laughs, I blush harder. "It's okay if you didn-" Nick teases again.

"No I did I just-" I slap a hand over my mouth realizing what I said. My face turns bright red.

"Oh," Nick grins. "So you did like what you saw?" Nick says joking seductively.

"Well I mean yeah," I say uneasy. 

Nick pins me on the wall and asks, "Can I kiss you?" 

I gulp. "I-I uh, yeah, I guess so." I say in a whisper voice. My heart rate speeds up.

Nick gets off me and bursts out laughing, "What?" I ask a little annoyed and confused. 

"Nothing, I just like messing with you." Nick smiles. "You very cute when your flustered." Nick giggles. 

"Oh shut up!!" I lightly punch Nick on the arm.

He picks me up, twirls me around, and sets me on the couch. He sits down and asks "What should we watch?" 

"I don't know," I say staring at Nick.

"Well there's a new-", I cut off Nick. " WE SHOULD WATCH MEAN GIRLS! I love mean girls!"

"Well," Nick says. "Pleeease?" I whine. "Its one of my favorites." I say softly

"Okay! Why not?" Nick says with a smile.

And we ended the night watching mean girls :).

(This was just a cute funny little chapter not anything amazing. If you don't like anything or have any suggestions tell me! Thank you! Dont forget to vote💖)