._no one can stop me_.

Man, what am I doing with my life?
—————————————-
I woke up the next morning to a few texts from Daddy Jesus. 😫

Unknown Number: Hey, is this Y/N? It's Daddy Waddy Jesus.

My face lit up at this simple message. I texted back almost instantly.

Me: Yeah, this is Y/N! Hru?

I didn't have to wait long for a reply.

Sexy Daddy Waddy Paddy Saddy Maddy Jesus: I'm doing better now that I'm talking to you 😏

I blushed at that last message.

Who knew Daddy Jesus could be so flirty?

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I got a message from bitchy Emily.

Stupid bitch: Don't get too attached to your new boyfriend, he's been in everyone.

I immediately went emo.

He needs to be mine and only mine.

I flew out of my room, down my apartment's hall, up the stairs to the roof.

Why does no one love me?? 🥺

I walked to the edge of the 269384628103537017448286339463901836 floor apartment I live in, well, soon to be 'lived' in.

I flung myself from the roof, the ground hurtling toward me.

I looked up into the sky for the last time. Another object launched from the roof, it was Emily!!! On her back was a pair of big ass angel wings. She flew down to me, and grabbed me by my waist. Emily flew us to the nearest roof of the closest building.

"I just wanted you to be safe and not romantically involved with a creepy stalker-impersonator," Emily whispered.

"No you didn't!! All you ever cared about was making sure I wasn't happy!!!" I spat back.

"I always loved you, Y/N!! I wanted to be with you; I couldn't stand that you went for guys that never cared about you when I was right there all along!!"

"I-"

I was cut off when her lips met mine.

Emily pulled away and morphed into Jesus.

I was taken aback, nothing felt real. I took several steps backward, tripping over the roof edge.

This time there was no Emily or Jesus or whatever to save me.

All I heard was the loud crunch of bones hitting the concrete and breaking on impact.

To be continued.....
—————————————————-
Inspired by old Gacha videos, with my own fucked up twist.
—————————————————-