._This Story Is a Cry For Help_.

I woke up in a bright ass place. I hissed at the rude light that entered my eye sockets.

I stood up.

My eyes locked with Emily. She was here too?

Emily, yet again transformed into Jesus, but why did Emily say Jesus was a stalker-impersonator if she keeps morphing into him??? (Most original plot twist coming up!! 😱)

"Emily, why did you call Jesus a creep if you keep turning into him?" I asked suddenly.

"My name isn't Emily; It's Jesus. I'm the real Jesus. The guy you were talking to is Hesus," Jesus spoke calmly.

"Oh..." I was too flustered to say anything else.

Omg real Jesus is so much sexier than Hesus.

"Welcome to Heaven, Y/N."

I walked to through the open gates into a mess of white clouds and feathers.

This place is perfect.

Jesus put his hand on my shoulder, "I hope you enjoy your stay."

He then kissed me on the cheek, with that, he disappeared.

Omg. (Kill me 😀🔫)

I decided to meet the other inhabitants of Heaven. I saw a girl with neon hair and fox ears. She looks friendly, so I walk over to her.

"Hi, I'm Starlight NeonFox Hydrogen Crescent Dragonslayer, what's your name?!" Starlight spoke quickly to get that obnoxious name out all at once.

Never mind, she's not normal.

"Uh, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm-m-m-m-m Y/N-N."

"Nice to meet you, N/N!!"
(N/N=nickname)

God, she's annoying.

I had an emo urge again, so I went to the edge of a cloud and jumped.

I woke up again, this time in Hell.

"Want a cigarette, Y/N?" Satan asked.

"No t-t-t-t-thanks, S-s-s-s-Satan."

"I prefer Lucifer, suit yourself. Your room's on the left."

I shuffled to "my room." It was $1 million-New-York-apartment sized, so fucking tiny. It had a bed with bugs crawling on it, and there was used condoms in the nightstand.

Did a fucking frat boy have this room before me? This shit is disgusting.

I really wish I was back in Heaven with REAL Jesus, he's so hot. Then again, I don't want to be near Starlight Bitchface.

Now that I think about it, Lucifer is kind of hot too......
——————————————————————
Oh no, love triangle!!!!!!!! 😱
(I'm not making fun of anyone with an intense stutter, I'm mocking how in horrible Y/N stories Y/N always stutters so much for no reason.) Anyway, bye bye!!!!