7

The next morning, Miranda got up and brushed her teeth, and washed her face. Ben was standing next to her in the double mirror doing the same thing.

Miranda had purple athletic leggings and the matching top on. Ben loved the outside and how the leggings displayed her shape.

"I don't know who's bright Idea it is to go on a dam nature walk."

"It's a hike, Miranda," Ben laughed.

"Who does that on vacation?"

"It's an active way to look at what the island has."

"Do you really have an answer for everything." Miranda snapped, and Ben raised his hands up in surrender before flossing his teeth.
They made their way into the kitchen, and Miranda noted it smelled really good in here.

"Good morning," Miranda greeted them, followed by Ben.

Tucker was cooking, and Miranda didn't understand why. They had a cook for that.

"I'm making Omelets Miranda. I already remember the way you liked yours." Tucker spoke smugly.

"Do you?" Miranda questioned.

"You used to love when I made them ," Tucker announced.

"My taste has changed significantly," Miranda returned, and everyone knew she wasn't just referring to the food.

Ben stood and waited for Miranda. She barely wanted to go on the hike today, and she was moving like she didn't.

"Oh, you actually waited for me?" She asked with a smile.

"Of course, do you think I would leave you behind on a hike. I'm going up hills and stuff." He asked, reaching out for her hand and helping her over the bolder.

"How much farther is the top, and you mean to tell me i'm going to have to walk all the way back down. This was just a stupid decision. I could have laid half naked across the beach." Miranda snapped.

Ben wouldn't have left her side from that either. He was patiently waiting for that day.

"Look, you can see it appearing at the top of that mountain." He pointed.

"Okay," Miranda whined, walking beside him. Ben held her hand for support. They walked a little ways, and eventually, he squatted down in front of her.

"Get on my back."

"No, Ben, that's okay. I'll manage."

"I wasn't asking if you wanted to, I was telling you." Ben responded, and Miranda had a glint in her eye. She didn't like being told what to do buttttt she liked being told what to do.

He was making her feel some things.

"Okay," she relented, and she bent and straddled his back.

Ben stood and began to walk with him. "I don't want you to exert all your energy on me."

"It's fine, Miranda. I didn't do my workout routine today anyway, so consider this helping me out."

Ben walked with her with ease. They eventually made it to the top with the rest of the group. He let Miranda down, and she looked around with adoration of the clouds and the scenery.

"This is amazing."

"It really is," Ben agreed.

Miranda took many photos of the view, and Ben. Paige took pictures of Ben and her together.

"Okay, through this path, there is a zip line. "

"Oh hell no."

"Either this way or the 30-minute walk back down." Ben voiced.