Chapter 2;

Scene (Motel) 

Colt started to shiver. He woke up to the worst hangover ever. Colt ignored the pain and was confused when he saw that he was on the bed. Chest and stomach still out. Colt started to rub his stomach until he heard someone open the room door. It was Bull. 

Colt quickly hid under the covers. He felt someone lifting up the covers. 

Colt: PLS DON'T HURT ME!!!!

Bull pulled the blanket off of Colt and sat on the bed across from Colt.

Bull took his vest off and laid down. Colt wrapped himself up, nervous. The motel room was kinda cold. His nipples felt hard af. Colt stared at Bull.

Colt: Bull?

Bull was laying still. Colt, still wrapped in a blanket crawled onto Bull's bed. Bull was looking up at the ceiling. Colt...carefully spooned the big guy.

Bull: *grunts* 

Coo jumped alittle. Bull was super sweaty. He smelt like hair spray, and ciggys. Colt was surprised he didn't get hit yet. His hand slowly went up Bull's wife beater. He could feel how muscular Bull was. Colt started to get curious. He started lifting Bull's wife beater. Bull's tits popped out. Colt squeezed them. They were much bigger than his. 

Bull flinched and got up. Bull's expression on his face was..scary. 

Colt:....