Chapter 3

Colt knew something bad was about to happen. 

Colt: Please...I promise to leave rn and never talk to or stalk you ever again! Don't hurt me please!!! 

Bull bend over. Putting his hands on Colt's tits. Colt could feel Bull squeezing them. Bull started to go down to Colt's waist. Colt laid there frozen. He could feel his stomach tightening. 

Colt: Bull...

Bull pressed himself against Colt's crotch area. Feeling something hard poking him. Colt's face turned red as a cherry.

Colt: I...I have a girlfriend Bull...why are you doin this?!

Colt started to wiggle free, but Bull put all his weight on him. A few minutes later, Bull spread Colt's legs apart. Unbuckling Colt's belt. Colt started squirming.

Colt: BULL...

Bull slowly slid Colt's pants down. His dick plopped out. Colt looked away, shaking. Colt covered his own eyes, ashamed. He heard Bull move alittle then...all of a sudden Colt felt something slip into him. 

Colt:....

It was hard. Colt had the courage to look down. Bull slipped it in him. The bulge on his stomach was huge. Colt started to breathe heavily. Bull put pressed his hands on Colt's shoulder. Thrusting into Colt. 

Colt: *groans in pain* B..

His stomach felt like it was gonna rip. He knew why nobody would talk to Bull or fear him. Bull started to bite Colt's neck. Colt started crying. He tried to push Bull's dick out. This made things worse. 

Bull grunted....he came into Colt. Colt could feel the warm jizz squirt into his bladder. 20 mins past. Bull got his dick out of Colt. Leaving a trail of jizz. 

Colt: Ugh...

Colt couldn't feel his legs. He felt full for some reason. Bull crawled on top of Colt. Hugging him. Colt pushed some more jizz out on the sheets. 

The big man felt it on his leg. He put Colt on his lap. Colt laid his head back, trying to breathe. Bull started rubbing Colt's stomach. He wrapped Colt in a blanket and placed him onto the bed. Cuddling him like nothing happened.