Chapter 4: Belfast Child

The Wild Boys are now in Belfast and are on their way to Belfast Central. On their way, they saw a lot of violence due to the Irish Troubles. However, while walking, Larry encountered a Shamrock. "A Shamrock?" Larry said, taking a look at the Shamrock. It has three leaves, unlike the rarer four-leaf clover which usually represents good luck. The Shamrock has links to St Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland. "What did you find, Laz?" Adam asked. "A Shamrock," Larry said, picking it up. "It helps us explain the Holy Trinity towards non-believers, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit." "I know I'm not Catholic or Christian but considering the fact it has three leaves, that's pretty clever," Richard said.

"The Trinity came from a Jewish concept, actually," John (Taylor) said. "Guys, let's go, the train cannot wait," Bob yelled out. "Maybe keep it for good luck," Bono said. Larry put the Shamrock in his pocket and followed the other Wild Boys towards the train station. After a long walk, they finally reached the train station. "We're here," Bob said. "At least that luck of the Irish worked," Edge said. "I'll go get the tickets, you guys wait here," Bob said as he went to get the tickets. "Do you guys think the three leaf clover is lucky?" Michael asked. "Actually, in Ireland, all clovers are considered lucky, three or four, I like the three leaf clover because I can understand the Holy Trinity more," Larry said. "I thought only the four leaf clover is lucky," Jon said. "Only in other parts of the world, but here in Ireland, any sort of Shamrock is considered lucky," Bono said.

"Even the rarer four leaf Shamrock, or according to the Americans, four leaf clover," Larry said. "I got the tickets, let's go," Bob said. "Let's hope we could get the train in time," Paul said before Andy teleported everyone to the platform. "You're welcome," Andy said. "And with your luck of the Irish, we can get to our train," Sarah said. "Wait," Larry said, taking out the Shamrock he got from earlier. "I know I'm not superstitious but I can't believe we got the Irish luck." The Wild Boys went into the train and are now on their way to Dublin. While the train was moving, a passenger from another car was being attacked. Everyone could see it, even Bono's enhanced vision could see it. "Okay, that's bad," Bono said. "Guess we have to deal with it for a while until we reach Dublin," Larry said.

The ride was a quiet one Larry was just enjoying the view when someone grabbed him by the collar. "Hey!" Larry exclaimed as one of the gangsters picked him up from his seat. "You must be one of those Ulster 'protesters' are you?" The Irish supposed gangster said. Larry was able to read the symbol imprinted into his outfit, the IRA. This is something he feared would happen and bless his Irish luck it did happen. "Cad a dhéanann tú ba mhaith uaim?" Larry asked. "He's panicking again," Edge said. "What are you saying?" The IRA officer said. "He's speaking Gaelic, he's Irish, put him down," the other IRA officer said. "No, look at his eyes," the IRA officer holding on to Larry said. He noticed the unusual blue on Larry's eyes, which weren't the same as his usual ones.

"He's one of those alien-hybrid brats," the IRA officer, holding Larry's collar, said. Larry then used his powerful touch powers to kick him. "What the? He's this powerful? What sort of Shamrock did he eat?" The other IRA officer asked. Larry then took off his nasal cannula but then put it back on again, this time putting it over his head and adjusting it at the back of it. "I thought he did it under the chin," Richard said. "Whenever he drums or fights, he adjusts his nasal cannula at the back of his head so that the tubing won't get in the way," Bono explained. "That brat," the IRA officer said. "Stay mad, I already know you have connections with the Illuminati," Larry said before other IRA officers came into the car. "What the heck?" Kate asked. "Why are there IRA officers here?" Keren asked.

"Provisional, not the official ones," Siobhan said. "These guys are not only enemies with the UK but also the Republic of Ireland itself," Adam said. "Not to mention, they're a terrorist organisation too," Edge said. "I thought terrorists only exist in the Middle East," John (Taylor) said. "No, terrorism exists everywhere John, including here," Jim said. "What is the IRA doing here?" Bob asked. "Time to work together to wipe them out, and help Larry too," Bono said. The Wild Boys began attacking the IRA from their seats as Bono used his telekinesis to drag Larry back to his seat. "What the? Bono, why?" Larry asked. "We can use our powers from our seats," Bono said. "Ohh, clever," Larry said, using his telekinesis strings to throw the IRA officer towards the other car.