Chapter 7: Too Late To Say Goodbye

The Wild Boys watched in suspense as they saw what the general of the IRA looked like. While all IRA officers were wearing ski masks, hoods, hats, sunglasses or just masks like typical terrorists, the general was just wearing an army uniform. "I am General Sean Tiarnán, in charge of the IRA," General Tiarnán said. "Cad atá uait uainn?" Larry asked. It seemed like General Tiarnán managed to understand him. "Ba mhaith liom tú féin agus an leanbh Éireannach eile a bheith in éineacht liom agus an chuid eile daoibh marbh," General Tiarnán said. "He speaks Irish Gaelic too?" Jim asked. "What did he say?" Edge asked. "He said he wanted to recruit Larry and Bono and kill all of us," Curt said. "Níl aon bhealach ann ba mhaith liom Bono agus mé a bheith páirteach i do spree marú suas i dTuaisceart Éireann," Larry said.

"Bhuel is dóigh liom nach bhfuil aon rogha agat," General Tiarnán said, bringing up his hand to place onto Larry's forehead but he missed. Then, Larry's eyes turned into their unusual blue hue and used his powerful touch to attack the general. "What did he say earlier?" Gary asked. "That we have no choice," Larry said. "An é sin go léir a fuair tú?" General Tiarnán asked. "What now?" Adam asked. "I dunno, I'm not Larry," Bono said. "He asked if my powerful touch is all I got," Larry said. "Well, Wild Boys, we have no choice but to attack," Paul said. "You are outnumbered, we can defeat you easily," Bob said. "You outnumbered yourself," General Tiarnán said, showing that his eyes turned red. Those were the same red eyes Morrissey had from their last battle.

He then also showed one of the most intimidating details every red-eyed Halargian possesses, tentacles, sharp tentacles. "You cannot stop me," General Tiarnán said. "He's just as bad as Morrissey, I dunno if we could take him out," Kate said. "We gotta try," Larry said. "But his tentacles are sharp," Bono said. Susanna then used her powers to create a blade and used them to slice General Tiarnán's tentacles. She then touched them out of curiosity only to have a cut on her hand. "You shouldn't touch that, red-eyed Halargian tentacles are sharp," Kim said. "Right," Susanna said. "Not to mention, they grow back as well," Maddy said, upon noticing that his tentacles grew back. "We gotta focus on fighting the general, come on," Kim said.

The Wild Boys continued on fighting, their eyes turning into their unusual blue since they're using their powers. "Wait, why are all your eyes weirdly blue?" Gary asked. "Gary, their powers are at their fullest potential ever since Larry transferred his energy," Bob explained. "Wow, really?" Gary asked. "Gary, look out!" Alan yelled out. A tentacle was about to hit Gary but he just formed a shield all of a sudden. Everyone else noticed that his eyes turned into the unusual blue everyone else has whenever they use their powers which is nothing like Gary's usual blue eyes. "How?" General Tiarnán asked. "Just because I have a brain injury, doesn't mean I am limited," Gary said. He then used his telekinesis to try to get hold of the general. "How can you do that?" Steve (Askew) asked.

"I've had powers all this time, I just don't want to be a misfit," Gary said. The Wild Boys continued to fight off the general when all of a sudden, another alien feature appeared. Bob noticed that Curt was gaining antennae. "Curt, you're getting antennae," Bob said. Curt felt his head for a bit and he was right, he was gaining antennae. Then, Roland gained antennae. "Hey, you got antennae too," Curt said. "I know and this is weird," Roland said. Soon, everyone else gained their antennae while their eyes were in their unusual blue. "So in every battle since the one against Morrissey, we start gaining alien features?" Nick asked. "I dunno for sure," Chris said. "It's an alien vs alien battle, let's go," Edge said. The Wild Boys continued on fighting the general before an officer from the IRA interfered.

"Stop right there, woah, what's going on?" The officer asked. "Erm, there's a battle going on," Bob said. "You didn't see anything," Marc said, using his memory wipe powers to get rid of the memory of the officer entering the room. Andy then used his teleportation powers to teleport the officer out of the lair. "Okay, where were we?" Andy asked before the general used his tentacle to attack him. Andy thankfully dodged with the help of his teleportation powers. "I'm getting rather thirsty, if Bono and Larry can't be recruited, maybe I could take your powers away," General Tiarnán said. The Wild Boys instantly panicked, not wanting to have their powers taken away, they dodged every attack the general did. "What are we going to do?" Michael asked. "I got an idea, but we gotta remember what we did during our battle against Morrissey," Larry said.