Chapter 5

Hey everyone💜

Here at Daya sir's house....

Shreya took A cup of tea and move toward Daya sir's room..
She knok the door...

No response.....

She again knok the door and again no response....

Shreya - ye jiju Darwaja kyu nhi khol rhe h.....

Now she slowly push the door and it is open....

Shreya- door to open h ......(she think something time) Ander jaau kya..... Nhi Aise bina permission ke kishi ke room me jaana thik nhi h....

She stood here sometime... and she About to move from there but she stop in between....

Shreya in mind - ye kishi or ka thodi na mere Jiju ka hi to room h M jaa kar to dekh hi sakti hu na.....

And she enter in the room....
Shreya - jiju.... Jija ji....
She look here and there...

Shreya- ye jija ji kha gye.... Dii ne to kha tha ki room me hi h...
Chalo koi na....

Shreya About to move from there but she stop in btween becose she heard A door opening sound so she turn saw it......shreya saw that Daya sir just come out from bathroom....

Shreya is socked to see him becose he Did not wear his T-shirt He just wear his black  lower.... His  muscular chest and broad solder is clearly visible ... He is drying his wet   hair with towel.... small watre drops are falling on his forhead...... In this He is looking so handsome And veary hot.....

Shreya is looking at him with her  wild open eye's.....
Suddenly Daya sir look at her  and he is socked to see him...

"Shreya" Daya said with socked exprestion.....

"Jiju "shreya said and trun immediately and cover her eye's with one Hand... And here Daya sir also immediately cover himself with towel.....

Daya- tum .... Tum yha....

Shreya- ji jiju... Vo.....vo m...m...
She said in her trembling voice......

Daya in  rude tone- kya vo m vo m..... Tell me why are you here......

Shreya is scered with his voice - jiju vo mujhe dii ne kha ki m aap ko chai de aau.... Isliye m...
Maine door nok kiya tha par....
Iam sorry..... Iam realy very very sorry jinu......
Shreya said this while her eye's is still covered with hir hand's...
Daya heard it and calm down himself......

Daya- Hmm..... Koi baat nhi.... Tum jaao yha se....

Shreya said slowly - vo ye chai..

Shreya said this and Daya look at the cup of tea shreya hold in her hand....

Daya- Hmm....tabel par rakh do......

Daya point toward the near by tabel... And shreya heard it and slowly remove her hand on her eye's and open it..... She look at the tabel and Place the cup on it...... And after that she run from there......