Chapter 13

So here we start....
..
..
..
..

Some time latter Shreya got ready from her room and she come down to the hall. She saw Sunita working in the kitchen..She went to her and Stood Beside her...soon Sunita notice her and Approach her...

Sunita- Ary didi aap gyi, Aap baithe M aap ke liye Nasta laga deti hu...

Shreya- Ary Sunita dii aap kya kar rhe ho aap bade ho mujhse mujhe Didi mat bulao plz...Aap Shreya bula sakti h mujhe....

Sunita- Ary Aise kaise didi ...

Shreya- Nhi Nhi plz no didi vidi plz ha ,Shreya hi thik h ,Plz mujhe Acha lage ga ,agar aap mujhe Nam se bulao ge to ,vaise bhi Badi aap h.. to dii aap hui m nhi ...

Sunita- Ary par ...

Shreya cutting her sentence in between- Par var kuch nhi ,No didi only Shreya, or Ab Nasta lag dijiye Bhut Tej bhut lagi h ...

Having said this Shreya left from there without listening to anything..
Sunita also just Smile after listening to her.After this shreya went to dining table And sat on chair and Sunita served her food..Shreya was having breakfast when she suddenly remember something..

Shreya- Vaise Sunita Di ye mere Jiji ji nhi ,Dikh rhe h ,kya vo Bureau 🏬 Chale gye...

Sunita- Nhi vo gye to nhi h ,Or maine to unko Subh se hi nhi Dekha ,mere aane se phale gye ho to Pata nhi...

Shreya just nob her head on her words, and Sunita left from there while shreya eating her breakfast.

After finishing her breakfast shreya immediately got from her chair and went toward Daya's room. She was curious to know were he was. Today she has not seen him since morning..

After some time,Shreya was standing outside the door of the Daya's room. The door 🚪 was closed.She Stood outside and started thinking....

Then after thinking something, She knocked the door. But no one opened the door.She knocked the door two or three time but was no response. Seeing no response she thought..

Shreya to herself- Kahi ye sachme to Bureau to nhi Chale gye...
....
Shreya thought for some time and then she slowly open the door. Then she stuck her head out of the door and look inside.

 Then she stuck her head out of the door and look inside

(Like this)

She Was completely surprised to see the view Inside. See immediately opened the door and went inside.. She walked near the bed And stood there with her hands on waist. She saw that Daya is sleeping peacefully on the bed. He is shirtless..His body Was half covered with blanket And the rest spillind onto the floor. One of his hand is placed under his cheek. His Face is towards shreya..

 His Face is towards shreya