AC.

At Night,its 12 o'clock when Daya returned home from the bureau.He wasn't supposed to come home tonight due to the meeting,but DCP received an important call during the meeting,and he cancelled the meeting,Allowing them to go back to home.

As he entered in his room,it was pitch dark,Exhausted,he didn't bother to turn on the lights and headed straight to the bathroom,to change in to his nightwear. He the collapsed onto the bed,lying on his side.He was too tired that's why he didn't notice someone sleeping on the other side of the bed,He simply drifted off to sleep,Unaware the presence beside him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Daya slumbered peacefully,his serene face a picture of tranquility.But as he  stirred,his hand touch something soft and gentle,His fingers brushed against in silky strand and a cute smile crept on his lips.Without opening his eyes, he Drew her closer, enveloping her in a tender embrace,his arms cradled her with care,the other cradling her head,He held her tight,his chest a safe haven,as she continued to. slumber, oblivious to the love that surrounded her....

As he held her, his heart swelled with affection, his breathing synchronized with hers, and his soul felt at peace. The world around them melted away, leaving only the two of them, lost in a sweet, dreamy haze. The gentle rise and fall of her chest, the soft whisper of her breath, and the warmth of her presence all blended together in perfect harmony.

As he Sleeping holding her in his arms , When something strikes in his mind and he jolt awake,his gaze looking onto the peacefully face beside him,Moonbeams danced across her features, revealing the unmistakable visage of Shreya. Daya's mind reeled in shock, his thoughts screaming" what the hell, Shreya"He sprang from bed, his sudden movement rousing Shreya from her Sleep. Groggy-eyed, she surveyed her surroundings before succumbing to sleep once more,clutching the blanket near to her chest. Daya stood frozen, his mind racing to comprehend her presence. Memories of their embrace flooded back, filling him with embarrassment and anger. His fists clenched, he almost confronted her, but restrained himself,  Thinking " Nhi meri nind to Barbad ho hi gayi h , iski bhi kyu karna,(Pointing his finger on  her in anger) tumse to m subh Baat karta hu....

 His fists clenched, he almost confronted her, but restrained himself,  Thinking " Nhi meri nind to Barbad ho hi gayi h , iski bhi kyu karna,(Pointing his finger on  her in anger) tumse to m subh Baat karta hu

<><><><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

In morning*

As morning dawned, the world awakened with a gentle grace. The sun rose high, casting a warm glow over the landscape, and a soft breeze rustled the leaves, whispering secrets to the trees. It was a beautiful day, full of promise and possibility, a day that beckoned you to embrace its joy and make the most of its radiant light.