Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Any relation to a living person or not is a coincidence. This story is not based on anything. It is my own original idea.

Please no plagiarizing, recycling, readapting, and/or stealing my story idea, concepts, characters, or place names.

Failure to comply can result in a lawsuit as this is illegal without permission from the original user (me.) You will be held liable in court. All rights reserved ©booksbylena.

Make sure to follow my instagram for chapter updates and more @booksbylena. This is my only instagram account. Any and all accounts that impersonate me will be reported.

Any inquiries or want to get your ideas turned into a story? Please email me personally @ . This is also my only email.

If I make your idea into a story, I will make sure to completely give credit in the bio and the disclaimer portion. I do not plagiarize.

Please enjoy the story.

Mature discretion and language, sensitive topics (perhaps), and mature themes.

Mini Synopsis:

Amelia "Mia" Hutchinson is the new girl at Glenhale. She lives with her mother and her little brother, Austin. Before living here, she lived with her mom, little brother, and father in Madenosa. That is after her father and mother decide to divorce each other. This causes her to leave her childhood friend and life behind to start anew in her new home in a new town.

A few years past and Mia has turned into such a beautiful girl who is independent but also relies on her friends Lulu and Jackson.

After settling for a while in her new town and getting well adjusted, one day, a new neighbor moves in next door to her. Everything is fine, until she meets him.

He turns out to be nothing but trouble for her. From almost giving her a mild heart attack at her front door in the middle of the night to pranking her and making her life miserable at school, she tries to balance her life, friends, and new semester on one hand and her new neighbor on the other.

As time passes, things get complicated for her as she has to deal with new challenges in her life. From being in a love triangle, having conflicts with her friends, picking up her grades, and trying to find her long lost childhood friend, can Mia do what it takes to keep her life from falling apart when it hasn't been long since she started living it?

Read and see how she balances her friends, school life, her neighbor, family, and her troubling past all while going through self-discovery.