Introduction

Character sketch:

  Rupa :

            A self esteemed woman who lost her mother, father and elder brother in car accident at the age of 16

            A self esteemed woman who lost her mother, father and elder brother in car accident at the age of 16. She lives in Hyderabad. She is a btech graduate and works in a company.

Anand Singaraj:

                CEO of  Singaraj group of companies, yet doesn't have any pride

                CEO of  Singaraj group of companies, yet doesn't have any pride. Loves his father a lot.

Rahul:

         Couldn't find pics. Well he's Rupa's colleague and her boyfriend ( soon to be ex boyfriend. He's not so bad but couldn't understand Rupa like Anand.

Raju:

        Best friend of Anand

        Best friend of Anand. He wants his friend to listen his mother's words and settle in life.

Anitha:
        ( I'll upload pic later in story)

   Best friend and neighbour of Rupa. Lives with her Grand mother and her little niece and nephew (I think so..). Very supportive  to Anand and gives him ideas to persuade her friend.

Samatha:

Some 7 years old girl stays with her Grand mother and Anitha. Likes Anand a lot.

Anand's father:

    Once a great business man but now a mentally retarded person. Always chants Rupa's name. But how did he know Rupa?

Anand's mother:

      Wants Anand to get married to a nice girl and get settled down.

  Sorry guys I couldn't upload some pics due to some issues but will upload once I start story. Are you guys ready for this soothing journey of Rupa and Anand? I yes vote it.