Fiance

Hello to all those 6 silent readers, if you've read the introduction, why not considering to read first part vote it or give a feedback. I hope that won't happen from now🤞

8 years later:

We could see a bunch of little girls singing a Tyagaraju keerthana.

'Samayaaniki tagu maatalaadane..
Samayaaniki tagu maatalaadane....'

And now we could see a woman in her mid 20's wearing a light parrot green saree is shown near the stove. She smells aroma of the bru coffee that she made. Pouring it into her mug she comes to hall when telephone starts ringing. She attends it while having her coffee.

Rupa(on phone): Hello!(brightening her eyes) hii!!

In varanda:

A girls tas on other girl's shoulder in middle of singing and asks in a low tone " Boy friend ah?"

" No, the fiancee" replies the girl.

" Oh! Looks good ah?" She again asks.

" Very good! Rich guy, he just came yesterday."

"Oh!"

On the other side:

Rupa's fiance(Rahul) is shown doing pushups while talking on phone with her.

Rahul: Aur kya ho raha hai?

Rupa: coffee ho raha hai. What's the count down?

Rahul: 7 more days to go.

Rupa: No for muhurat there are still 7days 15 minutes and 20 seconds left.

Rahul:  what did you do yesterday night? I only had your dream.

Rupa:  Now it's too much. Yesterday night you didn't lift call when called you two times, now bragging you had dreams about me!

Rahul: arre! It's true.

Rupa: Ok ok. We'll meet in office. Bye.

Now Rupa goes and joins with the children in their singing. While her friend Anitha comes out from her house. Both Rupa and Anitha are neighbours. Rupa stays alone while anitha stays with her Grandmother and her niece and nephew. Their houses are just side by side without any wall or fences between. There is one more house which is on tolet.

Anitha(settling on a wooden chair with news paper) :  Ey anitha! Eamcet results are released do you know Ram's number?

In reply Rupa just smiles.

(Well Eamcet was previously an exam conducted for both medical and engineering students for getting seats into medical and engineering colleges along with agriculture, veterinary,pharmacy etc... And the results used to be printed in newspaper as there are no smartphones then back in 2004)

In anitha's house.

Samatha and Srikanth( anitha's neice and nephew) are sleeping on a step bed. Srikanth silently wakes up and goes down the bed where his dog is sleeping.

Srikanth: Snoopy get up! Go to her. He says mischievously while the dog obeys his order and licks Samantha's cheek shrieking her.

Samatha: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Listening her shout both bhama( grandmother) and Anitha reaches her.

Samatha: bhama vaadini kottu.
( Grandma beat him)

Srikanth laughs at her and makes fun of her before running with his dog.

Grandma: Ey!! Anitha go catch him.

Anitha chases him while grandma takes samatha to washroom.

In washroom:

Grandma: Brush your teeth.

Samatha:  No I want a puppy grandma even last time you didn't buy me. I don't have any friends.

Grandma:  Ok I'll buy you. Now brush you need to attend singing class otherwise Rupa will be angry.

Samatha: I don't want boring old song!

But she keeps on weeping and complaining irritating her grandma which is even heard by Rupa out there.

Grandma:  Rupa come take this girl. She's becoming stubborn day by day.

As soon as Rupa hears her shout she immediately runs to their tucking her pallu and gets samatha tightly holding on her arms.

Samatha: no! no! no! Bore! Bore! Bore!

Rupa: Samatha listen to me. I'm your friend right?

Saying so she keeps her down where all are singing even while witnessing all these. Having no other option samatha joins them with her sleepy eyes murmuring something which is not audible due to their singing. Srikanth immediately comes and tells that to Rupa in her ears.

Rupa: Stop!!

All stop singing while same still with her sleepy closed eyes murmers

" This Snoopy should be kept in jail.( Yawns) But still I'll have singing class(again yawns) so, it's better if Rupa dies!!😁 That Srikanth should bitten badly and thrown in drainage"

Saying that she opens her eyes realising what must have happened she keeps a crying like face and shouts "aahhhhh"

So how is it funny right. By the way have you ever thought of your teacher dying to get holiday like samatha and me?😅 Let me know. And silent readers don't just be like that let me know what you feel.