Mistake?

With Gramophone playing in the background, we can see a 16 years girl lying on bed while studying.

Girl's mother: Did you lock the door backside? (Then looking at the girl:) Ey! Didn't I tell you not to study while lying on bed? That too listening old songs, get up.

Girl: Haven't you told me to listen old songs?

Mother: did I ask you to listen them while studying? Always blaming me...

Girl: Why do you attend all the marriages? You don't even have a minimum concern regarding my exams. This is unfair!

Mother: First getup!! Sit and study.

Girl:  Stupid marriage, boring marriage!! This one day.. this one time... for me,for my exams, can't you stay for me? Please maa.

Mother: How are my bangles?

Girl: cha!! You unfair woman! You are like a monkey. (Her mother laughs) drape your saree a little down, that'll be cool. Why always behave like a old woman?

Mother: You are becoming shameless. Devil!!

'Rupa baniyans and underwears ye aaraam ka mamla hai' shouts an 18 years old boy sitting on couch wearing his socks.

Rupa( Girl): Get lost!

Boy: Hey Rupa!

Rupa: Seems like you too have got some level.

Boy: Don't be jealous. Tell me what you want?

Rupa: Stay with me na, I'll give you 20 rupees.

Boy:  20 rupees? So cheap!

Rupa: Then 30 rupees?

Boy: Study well. All my girl friends are are coming there.

Rupa: Look at that face. First jip your pants, otherwise those girls will be frightened.

Boy: You are gone now!!  ( Saying that he walks to the gramophone, throws the gramophone disc on bed and starts to run while being chased by Rupa)

Rupa: Have you gone mad? I'll tell amma.

He then takes a fake lizard from his pocket and throws it on her.

Rupa: Ahh!! Amma ahh!!

Rupa's mother: Hey! What is that? Rupa stop shouting.

Rupa(running to the door):  you are gone!! Come home then I'll tell you.

Boy(from car): let's see, do your work first.

Rupa's mother:  Rupa stop playing. Be careful. If anyone comes don't open the door without asking who it is. There is tea in flask. Are you listening?

Rupa's father: all ready? Let's go.

Rupa( circling her father's arm): Nanna(father) it's even raining heavily, why don't you all stay?

Rupa's father:  They're already disappointed about your absence. Also if we get some contacts in marriage it'll be easy for your marriage.

Rupa(shutting door):  chi!! Go!

Father: We'll come soon.

Mother(from car):  Lock the doors! Ok?

Rupa(coming to the car): One minute! One minute!

Father: what?

Rupa:  amma ... nanna.. yey!! ( She takes away that boy's(her brother) cap and runs inside home .

Her brother ( chasing her): Rupa, give my cap.

Rupa:  Now, caught you! First restart my record.

And they chase each other for another 10 minutes while their parents were like🤦‍♀️. Finally he takes his cap and runs to the car.

Rupa: Come soon! Bye!

************************************

A drunken man is stumbling on the road being supported by another man.

Drunken man: Thanks.

Other man: Should I drop you?

Drunken man: It's okay, no problem. I'll drive myself.

That makes him sit in the car and asks him to be careful. That drunken man starts driving but not smoothly. His intoxication and above it the heavy rain is not helping him to drive safely. Suddenly he couldn't take the flashing lights of his opposite car and covers his eyes which leads to dashing that car hardly making it go down the stream side hitting the rocks.

Not understanding anything, the drunken man runs to the car and opens backdoor only to find unconscious woman( Rupa's mother),  he taps her cheeks but no response. Then he goes to the front seat to find a boy full of blood(rupa's brother) then he goes near the driving seat to find a man in a pool of blood yet with half closed eyes(rupa's father)

Drunken man(tapping his cheeks):  Sir can you hear me?

Rupa's father slowly opens his eyes.

Drunken man: Sir I'm I'm so sorry. I'll take you to the hospital. Nothing will happen to you.

Rupa's father: Rupa! Rupa!

Drunken man:  Rupa?

Rupa's father: my daughter.

Saying that he takes his last breath.

   The drunken man cries a lot. His one mistake caused 3 lives. He's none another than Anand's father.