Chapter 15: Life seems interesting.

Her little action made Robb feel that it was really worth going out just now. At the same time, it made him feel a little guilty about his mother in his previous world because whenever he pulled an all-nighter because of grinding in the game, his mother would do her best and prepare a cup of water for him to drink. Thus, he never became thirsty.

“What’s the matter, master?” Lillian was a little worried when she saw the tears glittering in her master’s eyes.
“I’m fine.” Robb hid his expression and pointed at the cup of water on the table and said, “Lillian, let me tell you, it is unhealthy and easy to get sick when you drink well water like this. All kinds of parasites will enter your belly. When you want to drink water, boil it, so the parasites would be killed off.”

“What are parasites?” Lillian asked.
Robb, “…”

Well, though the medieval west was often thought of as being well-educated and majestic because of "Swordsmanship and Magic," it was actually quite barbaric and oblivious to most things in the world. Well, some things are better slowly changed, Robb said patiently, "It's a tiny, invisible bug. It's in this water. Drinking it could give you diarrhea, so you'll have to boil the water to kill them."

"Wow, so the reason I got diarrhea back then was because of this?" The funniest thing about Lillian is her facial expressions. Her facial expressions always reveal her emotions. And now, she's looking at the cup of water on the table with an expression of absolute disgust.

"Well, there's no need to be so disgusted. After it boils, it will be a normal cup of good water. Go boil it."
"Master... But… We don't have a pot here. " Lillian said, "I just went to the kitchen and found a shortage of utensils."

"Oh, that's true. I just moved in today, so I don't have anything yet." Robb then said with a smile, "So go shopping first and buy everything you need in your daily life. Speaking of which, your room doesn’t have a bed nor bedding yet, so you should go and buy it while you’re there."

Pausing there, Robb thought of something, adding, "By the way, pots and pans are all heavy. It's very difficult for a girl to carry it back. Don't act brave, and remember to spend some money to ask a few townspeople to help you carry things back."

Lillian froze, and her expression started. And then she instantly looked like she was about to cry.

When she stayed with her aunt, she had no bedding, so she could only sleep on a haystack in the stables. Just now, in the servant's room, she was thinking of getting some hay for her to sleep on. She didn’t expect that her master would ask her to buy some bedding. And when she thought she might not be able to carry these things alone, he asked her to pay for someone to help her bring them back.
Her master is not only gentle and kind but also considerate, caring for his servants to the point of madness. Being bought by him was truly the greatest.

Robb reached into his pocket, grabbed some gold coins, and handed them over to Lillian.

She shook her head abruptly. "Master, I still have 82 silver coins left from when we bought the cloth, which is enough to buy a lot of things. There is no need to give me any more money. I will buy all our necessities now. I… I will do my best."

She moved her legs and ran as if she were flying out of the yard. Robb sat motionless on the stone bench and only shouted, "Slow down, don't fall."

"Mm-hmm!"

The little maid didn’t have the klutz’s attribute, falling or tripping. She ran fast and steadily. The maid wearing white and black, flew like a butterfly. In a blink of an eye, she slowly disappeared. Seeing her lovely back, Robb felt more and more that the different world seemed to be becoming more and more interesting. Of course, it's just that life is interesting. He still wasn’t interested in doing strange adventures.
That evening, Lillian came back with a large group of townspeople.