2

Yogiri was currently in the cafeteria of the watch tower eating some food while having a very serious conversation with his old friend Constantine. It was such an important talk that nobody was allowed to hear any of it so they erected a magical barrier so nobody could hear them.

Yogiri : breasts are definitely better than thighs, you are crazy to think otherwise.

Constantine: you just haven't seen a woman with perfect legs, come with me to a club and we will talk after that.

Yogiri : the only people who like thighs more are masochists.

Constantine: I am not.

Yogiri : don't believe you, though what about butts ?

Constantine: I knew I liked you for a reason.

With the heroes

Raven watched yogiri and Constantine speak with serious expression with a twitch in her eyes, she knew her brother, so they were probably speaking about something stupid.

Flash : anyone else glad darkseid is dead.

Batman : Don't be naive barry, darkseid will be back like always, so we must be ready.

Raven : I wouldn't worry about that, darkseid is dead and will never be coming back. Nothing my brother kills is ever able to come back, in his words ; ( Even though I've come across tons of people who claim that they'll absolutely never die, or that they're already dead, or that the concept of death doesn't apply to them, they all end up dead in the end ). Same thing happened to zeus and any other idiot who tried to face my brother. Fortunately my brother doesn't care about world domination, he only cares about his manga and anime.

Shayera : how does he afford his expenses?

Raven : you do know demons own banks right ? Trigon owns many of the top banks in the world.

Clark : that......explains many things.

Dr fate : then why did he conquer the realm of the fay ?

Raven : not technically his fault, dad kicked him out and told him not to return till he did something productive, he somehow ended in the realm of the fay and slept under a tree, many attacked him in his sleep but died due to his power, when he woke up he was the only person alive there and so he became the king and became trigon's favorite son.

Shayera : he is a king ? I thought he was too lazy to do much work.

Raven snorted at hearing work and her brother in the same sentence.

Raven : he is the king in name, all his work is thrown on his second in command and honestly the only people that live there is she and he occasionally.

Wally : man he sure is lucky not having any responsibilities.

Cyborg : batman we have an incoming call from new genesis.

Bruce : patch them up.

The screen showed two figures, the highfather and orion.

Orion : batman, we heard that darkseid is invading earth, do you require help ?

Diana : negative, the invasion ended and darkseid is dead.

Highfather: so you were able to kill his avatar

Raven : no, his true form is dead, darkseid will never be returning ever again.

Highfather: child you do not know what you speak off, darkseid is an evil that always returns, what you killed would merely be an avatar...

Dr fate : no, darkseid has been slain and he will never return, the lords have confirmed it. Use your cosmic awareness highfather, you should sense it.

Highfather paused for a second hearing the words of nabu, not daring to hope he closed his eyes and spread his awareness only for his eyes to widen a second later.