7

Try as she might raven could not help but sigh as she was getting ready for her brother's wedding, while her brother was not evil, he was just too frustrating and unfortunately unlike her other brothers who were now mostly dead, she could not banish him to hell much to her great regret. She wondered if this is how most siblings felt like when dealing with their family.

Raven : ( the bat family sure....though they are not the most normal of families).

She also did not know what her brother was thinking,  he was getting married to one of tbe most vengeful woman in history, out of all the woman he could have chosen it had to be hera of all people. She began to wonder if maybe she should have kept an eye on him or maybe tried to educate him better but it was unfortunately too late for that and now she would have to live witb the consequences.

Raven ( atleast someone is happy ).
Looking to her side she saw starfire happily wearing her dress.

Starfire : isn't this a momentous occasion raven, aren't you overwhelmed ?

Raven : trust me I would do anything to be whelmed right now.

Robin : oh come on raven, shouldn't you be haply that your brother is getting married? Sure he is getting one of the craziest woman in existence but what is a relationship without a spice of madness.

Raven : remind me to tell her you said that about her, it would be a great way to introduce myself to her.

Robin paled a bit, he did not want to know what hera would do to him if she knew what he just said.

B.B : come on, we are going to parrrrtyyyyy tonight.

Cyborg : if it did not end in a disaster, wonder woman is going to be there and you know he killed her family.

Raven : she should get over it, she never met most of them and her dad was a dick, she is also really weakened since the blessings of the gods that gave her her powers have dissapeared.

Robin : what ?

Raven : told you when my brother kills something he erases everything , diana should consider herself lucky she herself did not die, guess my brother has learned some measure of control.

B.B : you call killing a bunch of gods, demigods and monsters restrain ?

Raven : my brother killed the being that represents desire, yes this is him restraining himself, by doing so he also killed a bunch of gods and beings that draw power from desire.

Robin : raven....don't you think your brother is too out of control ?

Raven : and what do you want me to do ? He would never harm me I know that but his powers scare me to death. Besides he doesn't look for trouble, it finds him.

In J.L

Clark : so bruce, how is diana doing ?

Bruce : she is doing well considering the circumstances,  she is very angry at yogiri but will not do anything about it since she is scared he would come after the amazons, she has also been looking for a way to restore the powers she lost.

Clark : how are the amazons taking this ?

Bruce : they are split in half according to diana, while they hate hercules and most gods , they have lost the majority of their goddesses that protect them with only aphrodite being the one that remains, most wanted to go to war and one declared it but as soon as she did she fell down dead, after that they began to discuss what they should do.

G.L : have you found a way to neutralize him ? Knowing you  you must have a plan.

Batman : I still don't know all his abilities,  at first I thought that once a person attacks him  he would be killed but with the amazon things changed, dr fate and zatanna refuse to do anything since the lord of order prevent him while zatanna ows yogiri a few favors.

Flash : should we really look for a way to take him down ? I mean he didn't really kill good people, I mean we owe him for darkseid and I owe him for killing thawn.

M.M : I have to agree with flash  he has not yet killed anybody that is innocent.  In fact he has lived on earth for many years and has not caused any trouble.

Clark : I know but he still killed and it is against our policies and it would make me sleep easier at night if I knew a way to contain him.

G.L  : he also is causing too much chaos, now that darkseid is dead, many are looking to take his empires, wars have broken out in the universe  the green lanterns are working overtime to keep the peace.

Diana : did the guardians say anything about yogiri ?

G.L : they forbid anyone from approaching him with their ring, they also seemed too scared when talking about him as if he will pop out of their shadow.

Bruce : good idea, if a lantern attacks him, he might do something to the ring which will affect the other green lantern rings. For now, he is not to be touched.

The end

Did you like it

What will happen

Rate

Comment