One

"CHOI Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP" I hear mom scream,I don't feel like waking up because I know what is gonna happen if I get up or don't get up.

I let out a sight before being ready to hit by my mom, yes my own mom not only her but my dad hits me too.

"I am awake mom" I said as I remove my blanket from my face and I stand up from bed before making my way towards the bathroom.

"NOT MOM, IT'S Mrs.CHOI" Mom said before giving me a tight slap on my right cheek.

"I am sorry Mo-Mrs. Choi" I said as I went towards the bathroom and I looked in the mirror and saw another bruise*sight*.

            Few minutes later

I came out of the bathroom and and choose a clothe to wear.... After wear the clothes I went to do my makeup or I say to cover my bruise....

As I reach school, I took a long breath and went inside.... You might be wondering that if I have any friends or not well I don't... In school I am known as Ms.Lonely gurl... Well I do get bully by my classmates but they don't get what they want since I don't let them by fighting back...

I sigh before sitting on my seat. waiting for the teacher to come.... The class was fill with people laughter and there talks, seeing there smiles and laughter reminds me of the good old  days where I would talk with my twin brother.... Yeah I used to have a twin brother.....He died in an accident and I blame myself.... Because of my stupidity he died.....

I wish I could turn the time back and fix it but it's too late....after few minutes later Mrs.Ahn entered making the class go silent and properly in there seats.....

"Good morning students" Mrs. Ahn said as I was not interested in listen to what she was gonna say....Well she always say "Study well and One day u will be in ur dream world, will thank me for giving this motivation" after saying good morning.....but today was different she didn't say it.....

"We have a new student, Please come inside Sunghoon" Mrs. Ahn said as a tall boy entered the class but I didn't pay any attention...(I wrote 'sunghoon' but the autocorrection made it 'sunglass' please I crying ryt now T^T )

"Hello I am Park Sunghoon"The boy called Park Sunghoon said as I look up to see him.... But he was already staring at me... Ooo creepy, he was actually attractive but he gave me creepy vibe bc of his cold aura and eye which are staring at me intensely.......

"Umm.... That's it?, don't u wanna say something more?" Mrs. Ahn said with a smile but got the cold stare for Sunghoon boy... Poor Mrs. Ahn......

"No thanks" Sunghoon said as look towards me.... What am I that pretty... Probably

" A-ah u may sit where ever you want" Mrs. Ahn said as Sunghoon walk towards..... Me?

He sat beside me and looked at me for few seconds as I wave my hand a little and said....

"Hello" I said in a low voice while he gave me a cold glare... Eh? Did I say something wrong..

"Tsk what does he think of himself.... Famous Celebrity?".... I thought as I stared at him for a minute...

"Can u shut ur mouth up" Sunghoon said as I look at him confused....

" I didn't even say anything except 'hello' " I said and gave him a weird look.... And looked outside since I ain't interested listen to the lecture...

                   Time skip

Rrrrr (sorry idk how to write it)

The school bell rang and I thought everyone would go to the canteen but the girls came running towards my seat or should I say Sunghoon seat..... They pushed me out of my own seat just to talk to him..... I guess he really is a celebrity.....

I was gonna go out of the class when Mrs. Ahn called me...

"Excuse Y/N" Mrs. Ahn said as I went to her side to listen what she has to say..

"Yes Mrs. Ahn, How may I help you" I said politely with a smile on my face....

"Can u please show Sunghoon around the whole school" Mrs. Ahn said while I looked at him..... To find already staring at me... Again...

"Stop looking at me already" I thought and what the heck, he stoped looking at me.....Ok that's weird... Suddenly some girls start whining like a baby..

"Mam why are u asking this lonely freak, you could have asked me or someone else"Said the girl1 and others agreed with her.... Damn I guess I am a lonely freak.

" Sorry but I already asked her and she agreed to it right Y/N?" Mrs. Ahn said as I nodded hesitantly....

" Ok so I have to show the ice prince around the school" I thought as I walk up to him...

I tapped his shoulder since he was looking outside.... He had not look up since I said in my mind to 'stop looking at me'.... Another weird thing abt him...

"Umm..... let's go" I said as he stared at me coldly for some seconds and nodded

                Time skip

"This is the backyard of our school and done" I said as he kept nodding which kind of annoyed me but I kept my cool..

"Let's go to the canteen already we only have 20 minutes left to eat" I said as he nodded.... Aish..

"Can u please stop nodding and say something, it annoying the way u just keep nodding, doesn't ur neck hurts" I said as I got pissed by him..... I actually don't talk to much but this guy has a different impact on me.... Interesting but creepy.....

Sunghoon pov

"Can u please stop nodding and say something, it annoying the way u just keep nodding, doesn't ur neck hurts" Y/N said as she looked pissed.... I tried not to chuckle at her cuteness..... I have been looking after her when her parents died.... Yeah the one who are abusing her are not her her real parents....

Her mom died after giving birth to her but wasn't really dead she was sent to the vampire world and her dad couldn't accept that her beloved wife died and attempt suicide, from that time I have been looking after her secretly..... Don't ask me how?...actually I am a vampire prince and I have 6 brothers who also help me to look after her.....

"Ok u don't have to be pissed" I said as I glance at Y/N secretly but she caught me.....

"Eh? U really talked...to me?" Y/N said as her eye widen.....I chuckle a little and nodded

"Why can't I talk to u or anyone?,I have a mouth to talk" I said as glanced at her

"I mean yeah but u didn't talk to me when u came beside me so....I thought u hate me" Y/N looked down because of sadness......Aish does this girl even know what she is talking about.....

" I don't hate u, it just that I don't like talking to others" I said as Y/N look up shocked....