Four

Next day

Y/N pov (in school)

I enter my class which was empty since I came here early....I went to my seat and sit but as soon as I sat..i noticed a manly black shadow with two glowing yellow eye looking right at me...I got scared and curious at the same time so i got up to check on the manly shadow with some of the courage I gained but as soon as I went near...the manly shadow back away...

I decided to go more near but soon it started to run so I ran back of the shadow as fast as I could...and saw it going inside the rumored dark forest....it was rumored since a woman said she saw a vampire looking man drinking blood of a child....but I didn't believe since it was just some rumors..

I kind of hesitate to enter the the forest but saw the same glowing yellow eyes looking at me...as if it's calling me to go with him...I was about to place my right leg to enter the forest but stopped and looked at the glowing eyes saw it was...gone?..I sigh and turn around to leave but hit my head on something or someone...

"Damn.." I said as I caress where I got hit and looked up to see..it was sunghoon...I jumped a little since he was kinda glaring at me...

"Oh.. sunghoon?" I asked confused...

"What are u-" My sentence were cut off by sunghoon

"What are u doing here? Don't u know it's a dangerous place?" Sunghoon said in a calm soothing voice but his expression is angry...ehehe he looks fine..Y/n it's not the time to think about this..

"Oh I was...I was going to school.. yeah to school" I said kinda nervous...

"Ur going to school without ur bag?" Sunghoon said raising his left eye brow as he place his hand inside his pocket..oh shit..I totally forgotten that I don't have my bag...

"Um...well.. forget what u saw..hehe" I smile nervously and ran to the school...

Time skip

I walk towards the canteen really fast  after my math class since I was deadly hungry....i walk past other students....As I was walking I heard a group of girls talking about the dark forest so I decided to slow down my walk to hear what they are saying.

"Have u heard about the dark forest?" The girl said to other as they nodded...

"Yeah... isn't it the forest where a woman saw a vampire drinking blood of a child..." The other girl said as other nodded...

I sigh and went to the canteen....