Five

I went to the canteen and stand in the line, waiting for my turn to have a plate of food..

I sigh looking around before my eyes was landed on sunghoon,who was already surrounded by girls... I can't believe how did this dude became so popular within days ...it feels like he came yesterday and became popular the next day...

"I am sure he did some magic on those girls to drool over him or it's just he just naturally attractive...I mean he is attractive.. yeah I guess he just attractive which makes them drool over him". I thought while look over sunghoon with my eyes squint suspiciously...

nah he is attractive... really attractive.. alright Y/n get ur shits together... let's not be like the girls drooling over him...

I took my plate of food and went to an empty seat...I eat my food silently... until I saw  someone's shadow on the table...I look up to see who it was...but no one was there...am I being delusional or what?

"Am I seriously seeing things or am I going crazy?" I asked myself confused.. until I heard someone making me flinch a bit..

"What do u mean by going crazy or seeing things?" Bora said as she sat beside me with her plate of food..I hesitate to say about the shadows I saw or the experience... should I say it to her?what if she think i am crazy?...but I need someone to talk with me about this situation..

"Um..Bora, Don't you feeling like something is wrong in this school?...I mean not only in this school but outside of the school too?" I asked looking at her a bit nervous..

"No I don't..Why did you ask that anyway?" Bora looked at me a bit worried and curious... even tho she is my frenemie,I shouldn't make her worried just cause of this, right?...

"Hm.. Nothing just...yeah it's nothing serious" I smiled at her a bit and look at my food,slowly taking a bite of it...

"Are you sure? It doesn't seem "Nothing" to me" Bora asked with a worried expression..

"Yeah" I gave a short reply hoping she would believe my lie ...

Author:I am out of ideas 😞