Three

Y/N pov

As I walk with her I noticed that we have been going to the same route... I guess to make sure if I went home save or she lives some where near....

As we reached in front of my house.... I just wished that my parents are asleep...

" U should go inside my dear" Auntie Choi said as I nodded and wave at her...

" U should go home too Auntie ". I said Politely and opened my house lock slowly...As she nodd and went to the house which was in front on my house...

I see she lives in front of my house... How come I never knew?... Nevermind.. now I should be worried about myself...

I entered the house and tiptoe to my room slowly... Trying not to make any sounds...

I sigh in relief as I entered my room.. I fresh myself up and did my skin care routine before laying down on my bed and sleep...

Sunghoon's Pov

I watch Y/N doing her skin care routine and lay down on her bed falling asleep almost immediately... I chuckle as I went near her and look at her bruise she got this morning by her mom, I touch her bruise as I close my eyes... Healing the bruise.... Few seconds later.. I opened my eyes and smile at her... As she was still asleep... I decided to leave the house after 20 minutes....