Chapter 3: The Next Chapter Of Our Lives

(A/N: I know that this isn't a Descendants 3 GIF! I can not for the life of me find a gif that I like from D3 of the Core Four so this is what we get! Also I forgot to post since I have been sick so early post today! I have an announcement coming on Tumblr so keep a lookout!)

Nathan stood up, happily, and placed the ring on Mal's finger. Mal looked at the ring and smiled at Nathan. "Oh my gosh!" They both kissed. I turned to Ben, hugging his side tightly, and teared up as I saw my little sister hugging her own fiancé. "We're both getting married. To loves of our lives." I told Ben and he nodded. "I love you..." He said and I looked up at him. "I love you too." I said, smiling, and he leaned down before kissing me. Everyone was hugging each other, jumping around, and cheering. Nathan and Ben went downstairs to the boys. "I'm engaged, man." Nathan said, shaking his head in almost relief. "Welcome to the club!" Ben said, patting his back. Mal walked downstairs to me, Evie, and the other girls. "What! Did you know?!" She asked me and Evie. "Of course! Everything! Nathan heard about how me & Ben got engaged and asked for my blessing to marry you since he couldn't ask Mother obviously!" I said and she awed. "Okay, just to let you know, so I've only done about a thousand sketches of your wedding dress, and... Belle & Tiana's already planned a combined engagement party next week!" Evie said and turned to me. "We've done the same for you as well." She said and I smiled. I turned to Yareli hugging her. "You both are going to rock those crowns." She said and I smiled happily before looking at Mal. "It's a really good thing we both said yes." I laughed with Mal and we both turned to our future parent-in-laws. "Hugs!" Beast said and I hugged him. "Hi!" Naveen said, hugging Mal. "Hugs! Hi!" We both said before hugging the mothers. "I finally get a daughter!" Belle said and I smiled. "And I get another!" Tiana said. "I love you, Belle." I said, holding her hands. "I love you too. Thank you for making my son happy." She said and I smiled. Me and Mal turned to Fairy Godmother before we both hugged her. "Oh, sweetie. So happy for all of you!" We pulled away and let the boys hug her. "Thank you so much, Fairy Godmother." Ben said, wrapping his arm around my waist. Nathan did the same, Mal looking at her ring. 

The ring:

"I think they liked it

"I think they liked it." Ben whispered to Fairy Godmother. "Bippity-boppity, you betcha." She said and we all laughed. "All bow to Her Royal Majesty!" Harry said. "Oh, yes! Her Royal Dragonness & Goddessness!" Carlos said, all of them bowing. "Silence, you annoying peasants." Mal said as we both waved our hands. "As you wish, my liege." Jay said. "Your Crankiness." Carlos said and they all laughed. Chad then grabbed both of my hands. "Congrats." He said and I smiled. "You won him fair and square. Oh, wait, no, you didn't. You spelled Ben to destroy all of Auradon. Touching story for the grandkids." He whispered and I frowned. I looked over at my fiancé and our friends. "Let's do this!" He said and Harry patted his shoulder. "We'll wait here." Uma said making Harry & Gil nod. I turned back to Chad. "Speaking of kids, we have some kids waiting on us, so... if you'll excuse me." I patted Chad's arm and walked over to the limosuine. "Congratulations, Lady Kaylin." A guard said and I shook his hand. "Thank you." I said, hopping into the limo. Ben climbed inside before wrapping his arm around the back of the chair. Gizmo sat down, sitting next to me on the ground. The door closed and we started moving. "Weird to think that the last time we were in this limo was to come back to Auradon." I said and Ben chuckled. "A lot has changed since then." He kissed my engagement ring on my finger and I smiled.

A while later:

We arrived on the Isle and got out. We saw the seven kids waiting for us and I hugged my older brother. "You excited?" I asked. "Of course I am! I am joining my little sister and her fiancé in Auradon. Finally getting off this wretched island." I smiled and shook my head at my brother's antics. I noticed Persephone and hugged her. "My little girl is growing up. I remember when you were running around trying to burn your brother's room down." She said and I blushed, my cheeks turning pink. "Dad said that when we were heading over to Auradon about a year ago." I said. "Thank you for making mine and my husband's daughter so happy. I am happy that you are the one that she is marrying." Persephone told Ben. "Of course, Lady Persephone. Your daughter is one of my favorite humans. I knew that she was the right choice when I first met her." Ben said and I watched as the other kids put their stuff in the back. "Alright, let's do this." I said and Hadie put his bags into the back of the car. "You behave for your sister. She may be younger than you but she knows much more about Auradon than you do." Persephone said and hugged Hadie. "Alright. Love you." He said and she hugged me. "Love you both!" We climbed into the car and sat down. Hadie sat on the other side of Ben and Ben nodded at Jay. We waved to the residents of the Isle as we passed by them. I watched as the others were showing and talking to the other kids. "So your the one that my sister is engaged to?" Hadie asked Ben. "Yep. I'm guessing your the older brother who's room almost got burned down by Kaylin and Shawn?" He asked and Hadie nodded. "Never thought that I would see the day where my little sister would get married to her crush." He said. "Hadie!!" I said. Evie turned around. "Morgana!!"