Arc 2.6: Fantastical Finish!

LAST TIME...

"DJ, HIT THE FINAL BOSS MUSIC!!!"

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YEA, BABY THAT'S WHAT I'M TAKIN' ABOUT!!!" Vintage yelled before using his chains to charge at Jaune.

AND NOW...

------

Johnny was the first to strike. With his Kitchen Knife glowing blood red he slashed at Jaune landing a clean hit on Jaune's Shoulder. Jaune responded by kicking Johnny's legs and making him fall before unleashing his Aura, sending them flying. 

------

Pyrrha looked at The Marini Girls hoodie trying to find a key to their cuffs with her Semblance. "Found it!" She hissed as it was in her hoodie sleeve. "Come to Mama!" She willed it to come to her. 

A Keycard came zooming into her hands... This is what would've happened if the keycard didn't get stuck on a small pebble. "Ugh, Let's try this one last time." Pyrrha groaned as she tried to summon it into her hands. Until it got stuck in a bush. "Oh come on."

------

Johnny once more landed a clean shot on Jaune's arm. "How the hell are you landing these hits back-to-back?!" Jaune asked as he landed a clean shot on Johnny's Abdomen with The Sickle of Sorrow before using the back of the scythe to send Vintage flying backward. 

Jaune fires a flurry of kicks at Johnny before slicing into Johnny's Arm. "I could say the same for you!" Johnny shouted back as the knife elongated to the size of his arm. Before landing a heavy swing sending Jaune a few feet back.

Marini fires a flurry of rocks at Jaune causing him to be pushed into the waiting hands of Centoss. 

Centoss, despite being 7 Feet Tall, launched into the air with the force of a rocket. 

"CENTOSS. DUNK!!!"

And with a small fiery explosion, Jaune kissed the concrete. 

Jaune, once more, unleashed his Aura sending Centoss flying back into Johnny. "Off me Centoss!" Johnny flung off Centoss of his body.

"I swear to god if I have to unleash my Aura one more time. I'm gonna kill someone."

Jaune said his eye twitching dangerously. He swung his scythe in the air forming a giant portal in the sky. Suddenly half a dozen clones of Jaune came soaring down like vultures.

------ 

"SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUU!" One of the clones shouted as he dropkicked Johnny into another clone who batted him away. "AND IT'S A HOMERUN!"

------

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!" A Clone of Jaune said while launching a flurry of Aura Enhanced Punches at Centoss. 

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!" Centoss shouted back as they traded blow after blow.