iv. romeo, juliet, and farkle!?

———————✮ °˖ ♫⋆。˚꩜ ———————

( act i : scene iv )

THE SCHOOLS PLAY of Romeo and Juliet was being held in the gymnasium

THE SCHOOLS PLAY of Romeo and Juliet was being held in the gymnasium. Its all anyone could talk about for the past week and by anyone I mean Riley Matthews herself.

Riley had forced Juliet prior that week to try out against her will. So when Juliet found out she was casted as Juliet Capulet she was a little surprised.

Ironically, she hated the whole story of Romeo and Juliet. I mean, who wants to watch two teens fall in love and then die.

She laid there in her costume as Lucas Friar walked on stage playing Romeo Montague.

"Eyes, look your last. Arms, take your last embrace." Lucas aka Romeo said crouching next to Juliet.

"And, lips, oh, you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss." Lucas continued his line and started to lean in for the kiss when all of the sudden Farkle jumped on stage.

"Back off." Farkle said pointing his prop spear at Lucas.

"What meanest thou? Spear carrier. Who havest no line." Lucas questioned.

"You tried to kiss my women. This I cannot allow. Prepare to die!" Farkle challenged.

"Farkle, what are you doing? Its Romeo and Juliet." Lucas whispered.

"Well, now it's Romeo and Juliet and Farkle. I play Farkle." Farkle said.

"Dude, I'm supposed to kiss the girl." Lucas said.

Juliet silently laid there wanting to do nothing more than to take herself out with a real spear.

"Who thinks the spear carrier should finally to kiss Juliet?" Farkle asked the audience and everyone cheered a certain blonde and brunette being louder than the rest.

"Woo, yea you kiss that girl you crazy spear carrier." Maya shouted.

"Hark! You two cometh uppeth here and getteth kissed too." Farkle said.