v. opposite sex boys

———————✮ °˖ ♫⋆。˚꩜ ———————

JULIET SAT AT A BOOTH in the back of Svorski's Bakery trying to cram in a mini study session for her upcoming math test

She'd been studying for hours and felt like she didn't retain any information that she read. She started to become more and more stressed.

Juliet had tasted a certain wooden flavor in her mouth because she had been chewing on her pencil the last hour when she looked at the pencil she noticed the bite marks.

"You want something to go with that pencil." A voice spoke up nearly making Juliet jump out of her skin.

She looked up from her textbook and saw Maya Hart sitting in the booth in front of her.

"Hey Hart. Bye Hart." Juliet said waving with a fake smile.

"Woah. What's gotten your underwear in a twist?" Maya asked jokingly.

Juliet looked at the blonde and rolled her eyes and then raised her math textbook to her face to block her view of anyone and anything distracting.

"Look we need to talk about something." Maya said grabbing the girl's book and putting it behind her back.

"Fine Maya, you wanna talk. Let's talk." Juliet said crossing her arms and propping them on the table.

"What's going on between you and Ranger Rick?" Maya asked.

"Okay, let me get this straight. You stopped me from studying for a very important math test, may I add to talk about, Friar." Juliet asked smiling through her teeth.

Maya nodded her head yes "I saw the way you guys looked at each other in the gymnasium and when he tucked you hair behind your ear. I mean, could he be anymore obvious? Look, I don't know what it was but if you like him you have to tell Riley." Maya explained.

Juliet was annoyed but it was clear Maya wasn't letting this go.

"Maya I want you to listen to me closely there is nothing going on between me and Friar. I wouldn't do that to Riley. Looks are just looks they don't actually mean anything." Juliet said.