Chapter 1 | Meeting

Third person POV:

Aki and Cherlyn are from the ADA and was sent out on a mission. Aki was currently walking with Cherlyn while Cherlyn was blabbing about God-knows-what while Aki was deep in thought. Aki heard a screaming girl near the alleyway while her gaze sharpened and immediately grabbed Cherlyn's wrist while Cherlyn let out a yelp and was being dragged by Aki. Aki looked at the alleyway and saw a girl with a puddle of blood underneath and another girl looking down at the body with blood on her hands and mouth while Cherlyn looked at the body with a frown on her face and Aki just stared at the brown haired girl with her hand in her pockets and her other hand still on Cherlyn's wrist, gripping it tightly.

Cherlyn's POV:

 I was blabbing about some hot guys I recently met to Aki, who seemed to ignore me as I blabbed. I was very offended that she wasn't listening. Suddenly, a scream was heard and I just blinked confusedly. "Fire...?" I asked but before I could do anything, Aki suddenly dragged me. Which made me yelp in surprise and gripped on my wrist really tight.

I frowned to see the girl with blood over her body. "Another murder, really?" I asked in an annoyed tone, pouting like a pure child as I crossed my arms in front of my chest, my head looking away in annoyance.

Third person POV:

Avery just stared at the two girls blankly while Aki also stared back blankly and Cherlyn looking at the two girls in confusion.

Flashback, Avery's POV:

Me and Shazz, my partner, are having a mission from Mori as he said "You both have a new mission to assassinate these two girls named Cherlyn and Aki." Mori sat down with his legs crossed and gave documents to me while I just nodded with a stoic expression while Shazz just looks at me, a little anxious. I stood up and looked at the documents a little before grabbing it and leaving the room with Shazz.

Present, Avery's POV:

I went straight to the park and walking around, deep in thought and Shazz was just silently walking by my side when I suddenly turned hungry and decided to leave Shazz and dragged a person to the alleyway and bit on her, making her scream in a mixture of surprise and fear. Right after that scream, I heard footsteps that made my gaze sharpen slightly because the footsteps surely didn't belong to Shazz. But instead, I saw two girls. One that had medium black hair that was tied up to medium ponytail and has golden eyes while the other girl had medium blonde hair that was laid down across her shoulders that had a blue eye while her right eye was covered that left me in thought.

'It seems that the girl with gold eyes is Aki and the blonde girl is Cherlyn...' 

I stopped biting the random girl and dropped her to the ground making a loud 'thump' sound as I stared at Aki while she just stared back at me and shoved her other hand inside her pocket while her other hand was still holding Cherlyn's hand, as Cherlyn just looked at the two of us in a clueless manner. I chuckled softly and looked at Aki and tilted my head in a mocking manner.

"You must be the one I'm looking for... This mission may be a little easier than I thought..."

Aki's POV:

My eyes narrowed slightly and gripped Cherlyn tighter as I took a step back and took a deep breath, pulling Cherlyn behind me and muttered.

"You are also the one we have been looking for..."

Cherlyn looked at me with a hint of worry in her face as I just looked at the brown haired girl in front of me. She looked exactly what the file Fukuzawa-san gave me... Brown hair that reached to her waist, piercing red eyes... She was one of the dangerous ones in the Port Mafia...

Third person POV:

Avery just stared at Aki with an amused expression while Aki was examining her with her guard still up and Cherlyn's wrist started to hurt as Avery took a step forward.