Chapter 4 | Oh my...

Aki's POV:

Me and Dazai started walking back to the Agency as we both brought some ice cream. I brought mint chocolate while Dazai brought strawberry. Surprisingly, Dazai paid for the ice cream. Usually he would ask us to buy him some but he was... Unusually different today.. Anyway, me and Dazai were just talking about random things while walking and eating our ice cream when we finally went inside the agency in which Ranpo and Cherlyn immediately scrambled up to the two of us.

Cherlyn's POV:

Ranpo and I was just arguing while I was sitting on his desk with my legs and arms crossed while he scolded me for taking his snacks when me and Ranpo heard the door open which made our heads snap towards the door when we saw Dazai and Aki walking in with...

OH MY LORD! IT'S ICE CREAM!

I turned to Ranpo and saw his beautiful emerald eyes opened in shock which made us both scramble to the two with pouty faces.

"You two didn't buy us some?!"

Me and Ranpo said in unison while Aki just shrugged before me and Ranpo started throwing a small tantrum that made both of them look at us with an amused expression.

Aki gave me her leftover ice cream that was half full and was not melted and chuckled.

"Here, I don't want it anymore..."

I took the ice cream and hugged Aki for a brief moment before taking a scoop of my ice cream. But before I could eat it, Ranpo turned the spoon towards him and ate the ice cream. I pouted angrily and mumbled.

"Why the heck did you eat my ice cream?"

Ranpo laughed and wiped a non-existent tear on his eyes and laughed again.

"Because you stole my snacks!"

Dazai and Aki looked at each other and laughed too before they both sat down the couch while me and Ranpo were arguing again.