Chapter 2 | Who are you?

Third person POV:

Avery took a step forward while Aki's guard rose up even more as Avery stepped out the darkness and smiled with a hint of sadism as Aki took a step back, knowing what will happen once Avery gets a hold of them both if she tried to fight back. Avery looked down at the girl that she bit and kicked it to the side before continuing walking towards Aki. Aki pulled Cherlyn to the side in a protective manner and just waited anxiously while Avery was finally at Aki's side, putting a hand on her shoulder and whispered in her ear.

"You're lucky that I'm weak in the daylight..."

And walked away, leaving Aki frozen in the spot while Avery just wiped the remaining traces of blood and walked away silently while Aki just froze on the spot with cold sweat dripping down her forehead as she looked at Cherlyn and mumbled.

"We'll have to research some more about her..."

Cherlyn just nodded and sighed in relief and in anxiousness while Aki let go of Cherlyn's wrist that left a red mark as Aki also sighed and shoved both of her hands inside her pockets.

Cherlyn's POV:

I just looked at the brown haired girl as she walked away as I felt cold sweat trickling down my forehead. But I was also curious on what she said to Aki... I noticed that she was frozen in place as I sighed in both relief and an anxious feeling came over me. I nodded at what Aki said. Though, I knew Aki was right. We should do more research about that girl...

...

...

...

Something's really dangerous about her...

Avery's POV:

I chuckled softly, seeing the two girls anxious over a simple mafia member. Maybe they would give me a good entertaining life once I get to know them better... But one thing I noticed about the two girls... They had a dangerous aura, yet they seemed so cowardly... I wonder what their ability could be... I sighed and shoved my hands inside my pockets and just walked around, deep in thought. Those two were very dangerous... But what caught my eye was this blonde girl... Though, that black haired girl was dangerous but that blonde was on another level... I sense a great amount of energy coming from her... They must be fun to be around with. I smirked and sighed, trying to figure out their abilities.