11

🥰🥰 Hello everyone 🥰🥰

Love it's a not just a word
It's a amazing feeling .
❤❤ Feel the Love bottom to
heart ❤❤

Part 11 :: ::

He was thinking something . He's secretary ask him . What happen Boss ? . Anything wrong ? , after taking with her you are looking disturb . What happen boss .

Boss , Boss . Yeah , did you say something ?. Boss , are you okay ?. Did she scold you ?. Why she will scold me ?. Then why are giving this look ? , like your wife scold you .

what happen boss , anything happen with her ? . shut up , dont talk nonsense . Sorry boss . She is going to do something .

"Who " ?.

" Eva , " .

"My wife " .'

' Ok ,.

I am damn sure she going to do something . If she was going to do something , why didn't she tell you ? . that's why I lie to her . In three hours we will reach there .

Eva comes to the place where the man was hiding . She takes the gun and goes inside .

She starts looking for him, she feels someone is following her, she looks back but no one is there, then she walks a few steps forward and then suddenly turns back and grabs him by the throat .

He removes her hand from his neck, he was about to beat her but she lifts him up and throws him .

look , I .
, Before she can say anything , he beats her and throws powder in his eyes it goes away, it starts to look blurry. He says .

twice You survived my attack, maybe it was your good luck , You have come here on your own, but you will not go back alive from here, you have not come here to kill me, you have come to die yourself, you have come to your death .

Let's see who has come to die or to kill. A fight starts between the two. He starts strangling her with a rope, she tries to free herself, but cannot free herself .

Then the gun hits his head. After freeing herself, she beats him badly.
He gets many injuries and then blood starts coming out of his mouth and head .

She hits his head hard on the pole and he falls down
, Hey just stop it now, will you take my life ? What happened, you were about to kill me, weren't you ? What were you saying ,my death bring me here , what will you say now, what has happened now, say something , I said say something .

She kicks him hard. He shouts, and says. Whether you are a girl or an animal , just killed me if you want . Behave a little like a girl , not a animal.

"What did you say "?.

She beats him more .

do you want to say something ?. Stop, please , I can't take it anymore . You can't take it anymore , and she beat him more .

She stop to beat him and get the gun and going to shoot him ,but then stop .

Control , control yourself , control .
Clam down , clam down Eva .

You cannot kill him now, you need him now , the truth has to come out of his mouth, all the truth has to be known . It's important for you . Clam down .

He starts running but she again hits him hard on his face. Sit quietly and listen to me carefully. After getting beaten so much, what to listen now, till now I used to think that I am the biggest goon, but you are a bigger goon than me.