16

👋👋 Hi / Hello everyone 👋👋

I hope you all have liked my story till now .

Part :: 16

            We have to go to her room again .

But why ?.

We didn't put camera in her room .

There is no need go again .

He smile .

"Why are you smiling " ?.

have you put a camera in his room

yes , I did .

but when , How ? .

* Flashback *

When they are searching in her room he put camera's in three different different places that they can see her room from every angle .

Flashback end : :

And forth camera I put in .

" What " ? , ' say , where ?

In her table .

" What , ? Where did you put forth camera ?

Slowly , slowly . Your voice is very loud .

she asks softly : ,what did you say ? , where did you put froth camera ? , please say again .

Eva , . Please be normal .

" Okk ", but what if she see the camera .

' No , she can't see the camera . I put a camera in a way , that she will never rallies there is camera not just forth but ever camera .

" Okk , But when you put the camera there, I was with you there, so how did I not know when you put the camera, tell me ?

Because when I planted it, your attention was not on me but on those papers , you were looking at them .

Let's go , we still have work here , we have to put cameras in all house .

Both comes out to the room and planted cameras in all house . After done the work , she ask him .

have you done there ?
Yeah , let's go then .

while going home in the car , he say to her : , Eva , don't you think you should have to give me reward for my hartwork .

She don't say anything : ,

" Hey " , how can you do this with me ? I am working so hard in these days and you still don't want to give me any reward , you can't do this with me .

She stop the car and come out without saying a word ." Hey , Eva why did you stop the car suddenly ?

Come out .

" What " ?

Come out .

He come out to the car . He is looking at her so she points to look in front of him . He look front .

After looking the place he look at another said and smile , and then look at her again and say :: ,

Why have you brought me here ?
Because I am hungry , and now I want to eat something , I am going if you don't want to come then you can stay here in the car and Wet for me .

You are really mean .

both come inside the restaurant .
Where do you want to sit .

She looks around and goes and sits at the place where both always used to sit when both used to come.