18

Good and bad, both are part of life, nothing ever remains same in life, we also forget everything .
We should move forward in life because other good things are waiting for us .

Part :: 18

                     Eva leave after she leave he woke up and see she is not in the he look for her in whole room , he was going to out of the room when he is going out of room he see note on the Pillow , he comes to bed and takes the note in hand and starts reading it, it is written in the note .

Sorry , i am going without telling you . I don't even say bye . I will call you when I arrived there , please don't get angry on me, okay hubby ?

She really don't remember today date . How can she forget such a important date of our life ? Okay , then I also won't call you , wish you . as long as you don't get remember I won't talk to you . How can you forget ?

Aaron comes to his office and sit on her cher his secretary ask him : ,
What happened boss ? today you are seen in bad mood . did you have fight with Eva ? today is yours marriage
anniversary you should be with her all today but you are here ?

He say angrily : ,

I am here because she go on business trip , and she don't even remember our marriage anniversary . she escape before I woke up and leave a note behind . That I am . How can she do this with me ? I plan so much for her, I think I will give her a big surprise but she go on business trip .

But, are you sad because she is now with you today , or angry on her because of doesn't remember your
marriage anniversary ? what about I
beats you right now ?

I don't think it's a good idea boss ? Boss Why don't you go there in your private plane , you just go there and सेलिब्रेट marriage anniversary with her .

No , I as long as she don't tell me I won't do anything like this . What if she would not get remember ? Then I will tell her but for now I am angry on her , and I don't want to talk to her .

' Okay , .

" You can go now ".

' Okay , ' boss , .

His secretary come out from his office .

He look at his phone . Eva please call me ,or message me , please .
You can't be so mean to me .
Please call me just once , give the miscall I will call you back .

He comes home and sees that all the lights in the house are off . he walks a few steps and all the lights gets on . He is shocked to see and looks here and there and smiles. The decoration of the house was very beautiful.
Eva stands behind him, he turns back.

so, you remember today day ? How can I forget today ? She comes forward and go on her knees.

what are you doing ? , stand up . Don't say anything just listen to me. She holds his left hand .

first of all, thank you so much for being with me always in my bad times . I am very lucky that I meet a person like you who care about me so much , understand me my feelings , I am very lucky because you are my life partner . You are my love .

When I'm taking my last breath, and the only person sitting next to me will be you . Aaron , you are my first and my last . You are my everything .

One year ago today itself I had asked you to do contract marriage with me , and today that contract of ours has ended . So I want to ask you Aaron , will you marry me, will you be my life partner .

He comes to his knees and say :: ,

I have always been yours, not just for this birth, I am yours for every birth, my soul, my body, everything is yours, my breath ,my every heartbeat has your name written on it.