Chapter 1

Jordan's POV:

I pull myself up before slowly letting myself go down. "Trying to look hot for Tara?" Mindy exclaims punching me in the stomach making me let go of the bar with a groan and hold onto my stomach.

"Bitch!" I exclaim rubbing my stomach since it hurt more because I don't have a shirt on. She laughs at me and pats my shoulder.

  "Language sweetheart!" Mom yells out from downstairs and I wince with a sigh.

  "Sorry mom," I apologize and glare at Mindy who's smirking. She blows me a kiss before walking away to her room.

She's such a bitch I swear but I love her. She's my triplet. I'm the youngest out of Mindy and Chad. I grab my rag and wipe the sweat off of my forehead.

My phone dings and I grab it from my nightstand finding Tara texting me. Want to come over for a sleepover? My mom's out of town.

I smile down at the text and sit down on the edge of my bed. What's in it for me? Hmm? I wipe the sweat off of my upper body.

   Free dinner. It's your favorite and many binge watch options for free. I'm trying to convince Amber and Mindy to come as well to have a girl's night but Mindy said she has a date and Amber doesn't want to come until there's alcohol involved.

I shake my head with a chuckle. Sounds like something Amber would say. Typical Amber and Mindy. Ok, I'll head over right now. I quickly grab some clean clothes and head into the shower.

   My phone dings. Awesome! I grin down at the text before stepping into the shower. After taking a quick shower I get dressed in a pair of joggers, white t-shirt, and my white and black Adidas.

   Suddenly my phones starts ringing and Tara's contact picture pops up with her nickname so I answer then put her on speaker.

  "Hey I know I'm late bu-," I start to say but I'm cut off by her screaming voice.

  "Jordan! Help me! Someone's in a Ghostface costume is tryi- NO!" Tara cries out making my heart race before she gets cut off by the phone hanging up.

   Oh shit! I quickly run out of the bathroom and down the stairs. "Mom! Mom! Something's wrong with Tara! She called me saying help me and that someone's there in a ghostface costume before our call got cut off! We gotta go!" I ramble on in a panic making mom's eyes widen in fear.

   "Ok, ok, ok! We gotta call the cops first!" Mom quickly calms me down and moved to grab her phone to quickly call 911.

    "Hi, my daughter got a call from her friend and she sounded like she was in trouble! Can you please go to ##########! Something's not right. Ok thank you," Mom rambles to the operator in a sort of panicky tone before breathing out in relief.

She hangs up the phone and turns to me. "They're on their way to her house. Come on," she informs us since my siblings came down when they heard me freaking out.

Mom grabs her keys and we all sprint to the car. I got into the passenger side as mom got in the driver side and my siblings jumped into the back.

   I dial Tara's number again and it goes straight to voicemail. Shit! My leg begins jumping up and down as I feel anxious as hell.

"We're almost there, honey," mom tells me passing a stop signs without stopping making my siblings and I jaws drops in shock.

"Holy crap mom! That was awesome!" Mindy exclaims chuckling and I look back with a really look.

Now is not the time to be joking around. My phone begins ringing and Tara's nickname pops up making me answer it fast.

"Tara are you ok?" I quickly ask but all I hear is heavy breathing, "Tara?"