Part 2: Mr. Smiley Man!~

Erichan: 3rd update for the night!~

Doge: Its 12:46 and that means its not night but its alread-- *mouth gets covered*

Erichan: Stop being so literal!

Doge: Hehe *shrug*

Erichan: You ruined my good mood!

Doge: >=3

Sylv: *Yells from another room* MAN PERIODS!

Doge: *grabs knife* SYLV I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU

Erichan: Ehh, karma >=3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Benjamin's X3 P.O.V

"U-Um well t-thats how my e-eyes are" I stammered making me want to kill myself for acting like a total doofus in front of a girl while I scratched the back of my head blushing nervously, "Hmm, well ok then~" she hummed making my heart beat faster even though I was dead and I blushed more and just awkwardly stood there while the girl put the tissue back in the drawer while humming a cheery song. "Wanna play with me Linky?" she asked with sparkly puppy dog eyes and I got that butterfly-like feeling in my stomach as I gulped sweating with a blood red tint covering my once-pale cheek. "Gah I can't take this anymore! I need to go!" I announced to no one wildly jumping in the tv making it shake a bit and once the girl couldn't see me, I watched her from inside the isolated screen with my blush still present watching her shrug as she fixed her stuff and threw empty junk food containers away in the trash can.

She went to bed after that at turned off her electronics after opening her window for night light and thats when I couldn't see her anymore much to my disma- Wait! Why is it dismay!? Why am I? Ugh..I groaned and went back to the mansion trying to get my mind off the bubbly girl.

At the mansion~

I sat straight on the couch with a blank expression leaving my mind clouded with the girl, "-amin, Benjamin! OI BENJAMIN FREAKING DROWNED" I heard Jeff snap causing me to fall over the couch and get back up rubbing my head and groaning. I heard Jeff sigh in annoyance so I turned my head to look at him as he responded "I called you Benjamin yet you still didn't budge, what happened to you?" I was lost for words and shrugged as he pinched the bridge of his nose like Slendy, "Ok ok I met this weird girl and when I said weird, I meant the type of weird that didn't get scared of me and wiped the blood off my eyes" I said pointing to my eyes and Jeff's jaw dropped.

"Woah dude thats a rare chick you met!" He exclaimed getting all giddy and I mentally face-palmed at the sudden changed of mood, 'Bipolar whack-face' I thought in my head and shook my head. "Bro tell me her address because she needs to be put to sleep by me!" He requested or more like stated and time stopped for a bit as I thought 'Is it ok to let Jeff kill her? What am I saying of course it is! That way I would get rid of these stupid feelings!' and after a while, I hesitantly told him where she lives..

Your P.O.V

I was all snuggled in bed thinking about Linky's red face while slightly giggling a bit at the thought of that priceless look, I put on my eye mask and hugged my pillow ready for dreamland to engulf me but I suddenly heard the window open and something or someone get on top of me. I took off my mask and saw the person with raven hair,pale skin,carved smile,lidless eyes hovering above me. I slightly tilted my head and he said "Go To Sleep" and he was about to stab me but I replied "Oh! That was what I was going to do Mr. Smiley Man!" with a beaming smile on my face and he said "Grr my name is Jeff not Mr. Smiley Man!", I giggled and apologized before saying "Now Jeff can you pleeeaaase get off me and let me sleep?" flashing him with an innocent smile..

Jeff's P.O.V

After that smile I somehow felt it was best to go but I don't know why, I slowly nodded while stuffing my knife in my pocket and leaving without another spoken word..