Part 22(2/2): Good Morning, Ms. Rabbit!~

Erichan: Y/N!!! HELP ME! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!!! QAQ

Sylv & Doge: What!?

Erichan: How do you properly take care of a cat? As a pet?

Sylv: *Tumbles over and falls down in the pit of disbelief*

Doge: Welp, saw it coming.....? .-.

Erichan: PWEASH TWELL MWE!!! 

Sylv: *Reappears* THAT'S NOT AN EMERGENCY!

Erichan: IT IS! I LOVE MY CAT AND I WANNA BE A GOOD OWNER!

Sylv: *Falls back down in the pit*

Doge: Sylv has been struck with idiotic emergencies XDD

Erichan: Y/N, HELP QAQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's P.O.V

I regained my consciousness once I heard the songs of the sweet birds outside, I yawned and rubbed my eyes to get out the unneeded rheum. I stretched and tried to stand up from my bed, note to the word 'tried' because it seemed that something or possibly someone was holding me back down on the bed. I opened my eyes and looked beside me to see Sonic.exe hugging my waist like I was a fluffy pillow.

'That's weird, why is Sonic here? I don't remember inviting him' I thought but ended up shrugging it off, I giggled at his sleeping face. It was funny and cute at the same time because even though he was asleep, he still looked like a tsundere with those eyebrows furrowed.

Doge's P.O.V

We were spying at Y/N ever since she got home so it was obviously Erichan who greeted her good night the first time, Sylv fell down the pit of disbelief again when she saw that Y/N didn't scream like a little girl because a boy was in her bed.

"WHAT KIND OF BRAIN DOES SH--" I covered Sylv's mouth being quite annoyed and the three of us hid back in a bush.

Y/N's P.O.V

I softly ruffled his hair making his hedgehog ears twitch, I got an evil idea out of that. I counted to 3 and pulled his ears really hard.

"OWW! WHAT THE HE--" Wide awake, Sonic exclaimed and fell down the bed before he could finish his sentence. He ended up hitting his head on the ground but it was thankfully soft. From seeing such a priceless scene, I covered my stomach as I burst out laughing on the bed while kicking my feet in the air like a child.

Sonic stood up as he rubbed his ears and saw me laughing on the bed, an irk mark appeared on his head and he walked to me. He picked me up by the back of my shirt with one hand, staring at me with a deadpan glare. I was still giggling even at this point. "Brat, it was you, wasn't it?" He growled at my happy face and I nodded with a cheeky expression. "Is the hedgehog hurt?" I teased and his face went red from both embarrassment and anger. "Sorry! I didn't mean it! I was just feeling a bit mischievous!~" I apologized even though it didn't sound much of a sincere apology. He still kept on that glare that scared normal people but to me, it looked cute.

I reached out my hand to his ears and stroked it gently before he could realize and stop me, his body was shaking and the anger was disappearing from his features. Only a blush remained. He let go of me immediately, I was plopped on the bed again. I went back to thinking how he got here and I smiled when the memory came back to me.

He was close to jumping out the window but I interfered his departure by saying some words.

"Good morning, Ms. Rabbit!~"