Special Chapter: If Toby Never Came

Y/N's P.O.V (Refer To --Part 10: Mystery Person--)

I was hanging out with the trio as we eat ice creams in my school's garden, we four were sitting on a large wooden bench as we peacefully watched the sky. Since I got here earlier than I was supposed to, I get to spend a whole hour exploring the school grounds freely so here I am with the trio whom I just met by summoning them out of a magical mirror. We soon finished our ice cream and sat down on the comfortable grass forming a circle and facing each other.

"So, who are you exactly?"

I began to ask since I wanted to know more about them, you can't blame me because you don't get to see these kind of stuff every single day. "We wanted to keep that a secret" Sylv said and looked away but soon heard Erichan pout making Sylv sigh. "But since Erichan isn't fond of keeping secrets, we can answer a few questions" Doge continued what Sylv desired to say with a cheery expression. "Great!" I beamed with excitement and clasped my hands together while giggling.

"Let's start by saying who we are! We're The Armaggeons!"

Erichan said and I nodded taking note of it in my mind, "Where did you guys come from then?" I asked with a tilted head. "We're from a secret and lost dimension in Sylpheria, we're considered as the top warriors there..Sylpheria is a place only for people with powers" Sylv said with her tsundere attitude in tact. "I see" I mumbled with fascination.

"How did you get through that mirror from Sylpheria?" I asked again and this time, it was Doge who answered.

"It's our very own Sylph Portal, we're the only ones who possess it in Sylpheria. We chose you to be the holder of it since..we were bored" He laughed and the others laughed too, I see now that sometimes these kids have no meaning at all. "Just to let you know! We're not kids! We lived long ago before earth was created, duh! Hehe!~" Erichan giggled and that made my confusion come back, I just had a questioning look on my face. "We're over a zillion years old but we have the permanent form of kids" Sylv said with her arms usually crossed, Doge just nodded.

"Now, that's more than enough information so it's time to stop spacing out now, Y/N!" Erichan said and I blinked..

Back to the real world~

"I said..DO YOU WANT SOME BURRITOS, Y/N!?" Doge shouted in my ear making me fall back and yelp, Sylv slapped him upside the head with a pissed expression as punishment. Doge hid behind a giggling Erichan with a pout making me forget about the pain of falling, I simply laughed at their behavior.

One question though..was all that information real?