1st Plague-Knowing Your Roots

Moses stared off into a far-off distance and saw that Rameses was on a canoe with his court; his servants that I mentioned that had magical snakes, and it seemed to me that the Pharaoh had a young son with him. Moses was quite determined to go down their and tell the Pharaoh to let the Hebrews go. Everyone of us followed Moses to the banks of the Nile.

"Miriam...where're you going?! M-Miriam...!" Aaron scuttled protectively.

"Easy, mate. She's fine." Sweeney reassured.

"Oh, look at them gloating!" Krishna pointed out annoyed.

"They won't be for long." I reminded.

"A small dose of karma there, Mei." My grandmother Padma told me. She is a South Asian Woman with a slender build, long dark hair and brown eyes. She is uncle Joshua's mom.

Rani and Moses went ahead of us to the banks as I joined Jamie, Ariel, Krishna and Kim.

"RAMESES!!!" Moses called out.

The Pharaoh and the others stopped what they were doing as Moses called out to his adopted brother.

"LET MY PEOPLE GO!!" Moses yelled out.

"HEY!!! PHARAOH!!! WE'RE DONE PLAYING GAMES!!! DO AS HE SAYS!!!" Rani shouted.

"Still gnawing away on that bone, are we? Carry on." Rameses looked bored and he instructed the rowers to keep going.

"LET THEM GO, OR YOU'LL END UP PAYING FOR IT!!" Jamie called out.

"YOU THINK WE'RE MESSING AROUND?! WE'RE NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU LET THE HEBREWS GO!!!" I shouted angrily.

"He's got it handled, sweetheart." Uncle Joshua gently reminded.

"Easy, sweet...I'll get a close look into the bugger's heart if need be." Sweeney calmed.

"You cannot keep ignoring us!" Moses warned.

"Enough! I will hear no more of your Hebrew nonsense! Bring him to me!" Rameses snapped back and he ordered his soldiers to bring Moses back.

"Moses!"

"No!"

"Oh, no!" Rani sprang into action and got in front of Moses, protecting him while wielding her necklace. "SCEPTER!! I CALL UPON YOU!! RELEASE!!!"

The necklace transformed into a rainbow scepter.

"He's ASKING FOR A FIGHT!!! SWORD OF THE PRIDELANDS!! HEED MY CALL!!" Krishna summoned the Sword of the Pridelands.

Now it was my turn to summon my quarterstaff. It was much like Rey Skywalker's quarterstaff from when she was on Jakku as a scavenger, but it had a sunset rainbow tip from top to bottom. On top of my quarterstaff, there was a rainbow crescent moon on top.

"QUARTERSTAFF TO THE PRIDELANDS, COME TO ME!!" I shouted.

"BOW AND ARROW!! RELEASE!!" Kim summoned her bow and arrow.

"SLINGSHOT!! I SUMMON THEE!!" Jamie commanded to her slingshot.

"Sword of Saint Michael, go!" Sweeney summoned his sword; and it was a heavenly fire like sword. "Look into the heart of the Pharaoh!"

"Don't worry, Moses. We'll protect you!" Rani reassured as her scepter shone. I saw King Triton, Ariel's father rise up from the water, his trident glowing in his hands to fight off the Egyptian soldiers and protect Moses and us from them. He is the sea king with long greying hair and a beard with dark eyes.