The 9 other plagues

SWEENEY'S POV

While Mei, Krishna, Ariel and the others were on the Hebrew side, Rani, Kimiya, Moses and I were searching for the other plagues that would come in the Egyptians direction while overlooking on a hill. The people of Egypt where shaking with fear; women, children and men...all the innocent in the plague's path.

Thus saith the Lord, thus saith the Lord
Since you refuse to free my people
All through the land of Egypt

I send a pestilence and plague
Into your house, into your bed
Into your streams, into your streets
Into your drink, into your breadUpon your cattle, on your sheep
Upon your oxen in your field
Into your dreams, into your sleep
Until you break, until you yieldI send the swarm, I send the horde
Thus saith the Lord!

Once I called you brother
Once I thought the chance
To make you laugh
Was all I ever wanted. Moses regarded his adopted brother sternly as lightning flashed and the thunder clapped.

I send the thunder from the sky
I send the fire raining down! Rani's scepter glowed and she sent burning hail down from the sky through God. My sword glowed a hellish fiery light as the fiery balls of hail came crashing down on every landscape of Egypt.

And even now I wish that God
Had chose another
Serving as your foe on his behalf
Is the last thing that I wanted. Moses surveyed the damage sadly as the Egyptians ran for their lives.

I send a hail of burning ice
On every field, on every town! With God working through both Rani and me, we both saw the sadness in Moses' eyes. I helped an innocent little Egyptian girl away from the fiery hail's path and got her to her mother.

This was my home
All this pain and devastation
How it tortures me inside
All the innocent who suffer
From your stubbornness and pride! Every time Moses kept coming to the Pharaoh to plead for the Hebrews' freedom, the bugger refused.

I send the locusts on a wind
Such as the world has never seen
On every leaf, on every stalk
Until there's nothing left of green
I send my scourge, I send my sword
Thus saith the Lord! God was now working through Kimiya as she sent locusts, any kind of bug and including her wind powers.

From a distance, I saw that the Egyptians had boils on every part of their skin; including Rameses with the hatred in his eyes.

You who I called brother
Why must you call down another blow? Moses scowled at Rameses who again turned away.

I send my scourge, I send my sword! Rani and Kimiya used their respective powers and they were getting exhausted.

Let my people go! Moses shook his head frustrated. I was getting furious myself too. If I had my way, I would definitely go after Rameses, but I reminded myself about Mei.

Thus saith the Lord! Kimiya and Rani glared in frustration.

THUS SAITH THE LORD! Moses was determined to make sure his people got free.

From a far off distance, I saw Rameses violently throw down the table and shoo Hotep and Huy away. Inside, I was enraged that he didn't care about his citizens, not even his own boy who was frightened. Some Pharaoh he turned out to be.