Month Later

The police was investigating a possible lead on anthour case when they stumbled across the girl who had been missing for just over a month. Due to her condition and how long she had been missing for, they transported the ambulance with a police escort to Las Vegas hospital.

While waiting the police contacted her parents and they said "that they would make it in a couple of hours but would be they as soon as possible"

When the family did get there they were met by one of the police officers who had found Teddy and they inform them on her condition when they had found her and then Teddy's doctor soon joined them and she informed both the police officers and Teddy's family on her condition as of now.

He said "I'm afraid I've got some bad news and some good news for you"

"What's the bad news?" Amy asked

"Teddy has a sprained ankle, a sprained wrist and be warn she does have an IV in this is to help get some fluids and the pain meds into her" he said "Teddy will after a few weeks make a full recovery and she has been missing you as well as asking for you all"

"She awake?" the doctor was asked by Amy

"That she is, follow me" the doctor replied

They followed the doctor to the room Teddy was in and once her family was there the other police officer left to allow them to talk and he also left knowing she was in great hands. though her family saw her with a splint on her wrist, a bandage on her foot and ankle. Bob gently pushed Amy to Teddy first knowing that not only did Amy and Teddy need to talk out what had caused this at a later date but he also knew that they needed each other there and then.

"Mum?" Teddy asked "Dad?

Amy pulled Teddy into a hug while trying to stop the tears from freely falling down her face. "I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry to" Teddy replied

"No it was my fault, I shouldn't of blamed you" Amy mumbled sadly

Soon the others joined in the hug minding her injuries as they did so.

"We've been worried about you" PJ said 

"Missed you all" Teddy said as tears fell down her face

They soon all got comfortable on the chairs that the room offered and they decided to sing some Christmas songs even though it was now January 26th. Soon they fell asleep and this is how the doctor found them later, though visiting hours was over he decided to let them stay and he smiled softly at the scene before he walked out of the room quietly.