[ Eating You Out ] KUNIGAMI RENSUKE

Kunigami- size kink/difference, fingering, overstimulation, praise.

Nothing makes a man feel like a man more than being able to take care of their partner's needs with ease.

And Kunigami has it easy, with his tall height and hefty body. He doesn't intend it most of the time, but he manhandles you when the room is seeping with lust. Rough hand would hook under your knees, pushing them into your chest to have your puffy pussy squished between your thighs. His tongue is thickly caressing your outer folds before he dips it between your lips—kissing the extra sensitive parts.

The satisfied moan that you let out was more than enough for Kunigami; he pushes you on your back and spreads your cunt with two fingers. His big tongue laps at your essence for a bit, he thinks his dick might break from how hard he has become from the sound of your sweet little moans.

Kunigami is a proud man, his pride is an aura that follows him everywhere, including the bedroom that you both share. He makes it clear for you that, as long as you're together, you will never have to worry about sexual pleasure. He will proudly run his fingers along your slit, smearing your juices all over your vulva before pushing two at once. Long and thick is what his fingers are, he already makes you see the stars in the middle of the day from his fingers alone, just how much of a mess can he make out of you when he couples them with his mouth?

A whole lot.

You think your back might break from how hard you were subconsciously arching it, it was insane, the way his thick tongue swirled your clit as his digits pumped between your cushiony walls. So long, so thick, you think it was too good to be reality, but Kunigami's teeth made sure to let you know that it's reality as he bites your pussy lip lightly when he sees you straying away into unnecessarily deep thoughts.

"You're doing good, keep 'em open for me, 'kay?"

Kunigami's eyes are shut tightly, he needs to to satisfy his insatiable desire for you right this instant, or he might just go fucking crazy and lose it all.

Your orgasm was like a bucket of icy water thrown on your head, then heat engulfs you as you tremble in bliss when Kunigami's restless tongue is back on your cunt.

Failing the attempt to squirm out of his hold the first few seconds of painful pleasure, you feel him growl into your pussy as he harshly grabs your thighs and pulls you back to him.

You squeak like a rabbit captured by a lion.

Kunigami's mouth detaches from your slick pussy to say, "you're doing well baby, just let me have you a bit more." He immediately goes back to brutally eating your pussy like a starved man.